Wanted: Epic threads.

We are working on populating the hardcore tech area with threads from other parts of the forums.

If you have a build or know of tech threads you would like to see moved let us know, post the link here and we will review them.

• Pete M pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
8 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

So has the word got around? :type:

sorta.  I ask and I ask and I ask and so far I've found that the more built a rig is, the less likely they seem to want to bother sharing and talking about it.  :dunno:  If the owner has an internet presence at all, we'll see just random updates on facebook with one photo and no details, or they are the "follow me on instagram/twitter" type of person who only want people to come to them.  people are complicated and Jeep people are no exception. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 7:14 AM, Pete M said:

sorta.  I ask and I ask and I ask and so far I've found that the more built a rig is, the less likely they seem to want to bother sharing and talking about it.  :dunno:  If the owner has an internet presence at all, we'll see just random updates on facebook with one photo and no details, or they are the "follow me on instagram/twitter" type of person who only want people to come to them.  people are complicated and Jeep people are no exception. 

To be fair, the more built a rig is, the less there is to be done.  I'll bet the excitement level of the build portion of things probably lowers and they just go out and drive it more than talking about it.  

• 3 months later...
On 12/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, thecodemonk said:

To be fair, the more built a rig is, the less there is to be done.  I'll bet the excitement level of the build portion of things probably lowers and they just go out and drive it more than talking about it.  

I'll be happy to talk about mine once its done :laugh:

• 3 months later...
On 12/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, thecodemonk said:

Always something to be done with a working jeep. I ALWAYS talk about mine, but I enjoy hearing and seeing what others are doing to theirs. :grinyes: