Found Another Comanche Camper!

Pete M

seems to have sold recently on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item27cec52724

lg_drivers_side_full.jpg

RARE - Jeep 4x4 22 ft Motorhome RV - Low miles - 16 to 18 mpg - Smogged

1987 Jeep Comanche Laredo 4X4 automatic trans, 4.0 L inline 6 cyl

Boldly go where no motorhome has gone before!

ONLY 3 OF THESE WERE EVER MADE BY AMERIGO - (The Amerigo travel trailer was produced in Bristol, IN by Amerigo-Gardner. Production ended in the early 1990s.)

Yeah... There's one I've spotted driving a couple times here in Stoon (tried flagging him down, he just looked at me like I was crazy) and a buddy says he keeps seeing another going past his house that isn't any of the ones I've seen/know of. I've had to quit looking at the ads because it makes me sad I can't adopt them all, but I've been tempted to reply to some of them with just the Comanche Club url. It just feels too much like spamming.

don't just reply with the url, add a note with it. Like, if they say that such-and-such on the truck is bad, offer up the site as a way to help them fix it. :thumbsup:

This is why Pete is our ultra cool leader. Like Moses, creating CC.com to lead the wandering to the digital MJ promise land. Ye all have but to heed his words, less be staggered in the wilderness land of Canaan controlled by evil Philistines, Toyotas and S10s.

• 9 years later...

Hi, I own one of the 3 Jeep Comanche motorhomes For about 10 years now. It had 60,000 miles when I got it now has 80,000 I have put lots of love into fixing various parts inside and out replaced all the shocks Put a new radiator in it and replace the vacuum hose kit. I am considering selling it not sure what it might be worth if any of you may be interested please text me 7609370596

7 hours ago, EricE said:

Hi, I own one of the 3 Jeep Comanche motorhomes For about 10 years now. It had 60,000 miles when I got it now has 80,000 I have put lots of love into fixing various parts inside and out replaced all the shocks Put a new radiator in it and replace the vacuum hose kit. I am considering selling it not sure what it might be worth if any of you may be interested please text me 7609370596

share pics!  lots of pics!  :D