Welcome to the new site!

Alexia

Welcome to the new site! Please leave feedback here for anything that needs fixed and we will work on it as soon as possible.

These links are available in the upper right by clicking on your user name next to the Sign Out button.

User/Account Settings

http://comancheclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

Private Messages

http://comancheclub.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

How do I use the HTML mobile site?

Loading the site with your mobile device should load the mobile version. Tapatalk will be installed later today once the site is stabilized.

Tapatalk?

Tapatalk will be installed later today once the site is stabilized.

Where is the Shoutbox?

The Shoutbox will be installed later today once the site is stabilized.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to run well on Google chrome. It will take a bit to get used to new locations of things, but seems to flow and operate well. Good job guys

edit: really like how the edit screen functions.

I love how this one re-sizes photos to the screen. IMO that was one of the biggest PIA to have to scroll the screen right and left to read text because an oversized photo was posted.

GREAT upgrade! Search seems to be more functional. I like that the topic titles are shown. Is the "Go to page" function history? I was using that in an attempt to read the whole MJ Tech forum ( appears there are more posts per page as the number of pages is less).

Tapatalk? Shout box? I hope you will put some explanation/instructions up for all of us social media challenged members.

looks good! this is what I'm used to using so I'm loving it. only thing i can say that i don't like is the little CC banner at the top of the page. couldnt we do like cherokee forum and put little pics of the comanche of the month or maybe throw up a few MJ pics along with the banner? i know i know, you just got the new site going but just food for thought :thumbsup:

Looks good!

Only problem I see is threads not showing up as "read" after i've read them. Some have, some have not. Oh, and some smilies arent showing up?

On the smilies note, I like that theres more now, especially this guy :MJ 2:

No more unlimited amount of pictures per post? Been looking around and all of the old posts with a bunch of pictures are all goofy now. I go into the edit function and it tells me...

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

Edit: No more preview button either? The quote feature is all different too... I was supposed to be quoting "Lame new site" but changing who quoted is different now. Hmm... :hateputers:

Where is there mark forums read function.

I've only found one on each forum... Up next to the new thread button on the top right. I have yet to find the "Mark all Forums read" button like the php site had. I might go nuts if I would have to go into each forum and subforum to mark read. I'm sure the button is somewhere, but I just can't find it.

Rob

I don't....

I don't like change...

My first reaction when I hit the bookmark was "OH DEAR GOD WHERE THE HELL IS CC?"

Then I was like "oh". I don't like it because it's new, but I'll get used to it.

I don't....

I don't like change...

My first reaction when I hit the bookmark was "OH DEAR GOD WHERE THE HELL IS CC?"

Then I was like "oh". I don't like it because it's new, but I'll get used to it.

Took me over an hour and 3 tries before I could access anything. Refused to recognize my password. We'll see.

Fixes as of 12:08AM CST

• Maximum images per post bumped to 100
  • All moderator permissions fixed.

New site looks good.

When viewing from my mobile phone I am still viewing the full site and am unable to reply to messages. I am sure it is something on my end. What is the web address for the mobile site?

Same address as the regular site. If the theme is not automatically changing at the very bottom left of the page tap Change Theme and then the mobile theme.

I'm gonna need a master button installed for marking everything read...i don't care about 90 perxent of what gets posted and need that to clear the fluff.

Very bottom left, "Mark Community Read". I will note that IP.Board is much better with topic marking. Typically if you visit, then come back a day later, all the previously unread content will become marked as read.

No more unlimited amount of pictures per post? Been looking around and all of the old posts with a bunch of pictures are all goofy now. I go into the edit function and it tells me...

Edit: No more preview button either? The quote feature is all different too... I was supposed to be quoting "Lame new site" but changing who quoted is different now. Hmm... :hateputers:

Pictures bumped to 100 per post!

The preview, click "More Reply Options", which takes you into full post editing mode. To quote a post, click the quote button on that post. The quote multiple posts at the same time, click MultiQuote on each post you wish to quote, then click on the "Reply to (x) quoted post(s)" floating pop up button in the lower right corner of the browser.

Only 50 messages allowed for private messages?! So all of the old conversations I wanted to hold onto are now gone? This is awesome...

Just bumped to 1,000 200*. Your old messages should still be there.

*Edit: Sorry, I was informed 1,000 was too high for our server restrictions.

To quote a post, click the quote button on that post. The quote multiple posts at the same time, click MultiQuote on each post you wish to quote, then click on the "Reply to (x) quoted post(s)" floating pop up button in the lower right corner of the browser.

It was more of playing around with who said it. I don't quite have the "timestamp" or "post" numbers figured out just yet... I just wanted the quote to read:

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

... but I figured it out.

It was more of playing around with who said it. I don't quite have the "timestamp" or "post" numbers figured out just yet... I just wanted the quote to read:

... but I figured it out.

Oh! I get what you are saying now. The timestamp is an Epoch time stamp which is Unix time for the number of seconds since January 1, 1970. If you want to generate a timestamp use this handy site. http://www.epochconverter.com/

Post number is the post ID in the database. If look at the end of the URL when hovering over a #xx numbered post it will have the post ID there after "entry".

/topic/35083-welcome-to-the-new-site/page__st__20#entry351949

looks good! this is what I'm used to using so I'm loving it. only thing i can say that i don't like is the little CC banner at the top of the page. couldnt we do like cherokee forum and put little pics of the comanche of the month or maybe throw up a few MJ pics along with the banner? i know i know, you just got the new site going but just food for thought :thumbsup:

YES, I love this idea. I have a cleaned up version of the logo with transparency I am working on. We'll have to poke the rest of the admin team to see what they think.

BTW - are you doing a build thread on your MJ? From what you've posted so far it should be a good one.

http://comancheclub.com/topic/32740-alexias-1987-to-1997-comanche/