Angry Prius owner lol

jpnjim

If that had been myself and my wife... I would have handled the situation much like that fellow did. My wife on the other hand, would have lost it and clocked that lady in the face. :fs2:

What bugs me the most is the fact she keeps referring to his gas hog...

What bugs me the most is the fact she keeps referring to his gas hog...

She's the only hog I see in that video.

My favorite part is the look the little kid gives her from the bed of the truck,

like she's waiting for the fat b**ch to get within smacking range. :rotf:

I know i could beat her with facts!...lol

Don't annoy her with facts! She is right! She drives the illusion of a green vehicle!

;)

But seriously, I recall reading an article that showed the life cycle carbon footprint (from manufacture through disposal) of a Prius is actually worse than just about any Subaru.

I know i could beat her with facts!...lol

Don't annoy her with facts! She is right! She drives the illusion of a green vehicle!

;)

But seriously, I recall reading an article that showed the life cycle carbon footprint (from manufacture through disposal) of a Prius is actually worse than just about any Subaru.

yea that, and this:

sad thing is the prius would get better mpg with out all the electric crap. true story.

would not surprise me

If she saw my tow rig she would have had a cow.2001 Sterling Acterra that has a little extra blowby . Smokes pretty good at idle . I would have closed the door on her or rolled the window up. I get approximately 6-10 mpg and plan on leaving a huge carbon footprint. My wifes Land Rover gets about 10mpg . My YJ gets about 8 mpg . my mj probably gets the same . Send her my address she would croak in my driveway . When she saw all my gas and diesel guzzlers

Send her my address she would croak in my driveway . When she saw all my gas and diesel guzzlers

Don't worry,

her fat a** gets about 6 cheeseburgers per mile,

assuming she could travel that entire mile without assistance from 600lbs of toxic Prius batteries.

I don't see the Burger King people complaining about the size of her Mayonnaise Footprint.

Maybe she should look in the mirror next time she's trying to figure out what's wrong with HER life.

soapbox.gif

I live here in gods waiting room, you would think toyota only made prius. I drive truck here, and every time I come up on a line of slow moving traffic (35-45) I curse, because it seems that at the front of the line is...you guessed it, a Prius, probably trying to get the mpg meter over 50.

I hate those ugly damn things! :fs2: