*** COMANCHE CLUB shirts/hoodies order for 2011 ***

87Warrior

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we get enough for the black with red logo?

I had about as many red requests as hats, low teens. Not quite the needed 24. The screen printer can do a run of less than 24 of a color, but that will increase the cost quite a bit. After this order is completed I would be willing to help somebody get a black/red order together. :thumbsup:

I know I'm a day late and I'm sorry, I've been swamped lately. Would it be possible to still put in an order for a black 2XL heavy hoodie with a red logo? I know there was talk about maybe doing one. If your not doing them then a 2XL black heavy hoodie with a tan logo, that is of course if your still taking orders. Just let me know either way, thanks.

can't be late if you're in before me. :D

2 Large navy blue heavy blend hoodie with tan lettering

1 XL navy blue heavy blend hoodie with tan lettering

1 XL forest green heavy blend hoodie with tan lettering

1 XL T-shirt tan with dark green lettering

As of right now, everybody who made a shirt request should have received a PM from me reviewing your clothing order. If you did not, please respond.

Please...please...PLEASE, if paying via paypal, include your CC username in the notes to me. Thanks! :cheers:

If there is a possibility to add to the sizes and styles... maybe even for next time... would it be possible to add some sizes for the lady's? I caught the wife saying that she likes driving my '91 and now she says that a shirt would be cool. Problem is, she's a littly lady and even a regular small is kinda big on her. Again, maybe next time?

Two days late, but I'm really hoping there is still a chance to get in on this...

If so: 2 shirts please

Forest Green Ink

Short Sleeve Tee

Ash Grey shirt

XL

Tan Ink

Long Sleve Tee

Forest Green shirt

XL

If I missed out, shame on me and I'll make it the next time.

Hope it's soon.

As of right now, everybody who made a shirt request should have received a PM from me reviewing your clothing order. If you did not, please respond.

Please...please...PLEASE, if paying via paypal, include your CC username in the notes to me. Thanks! :cheers:

did not

did not

Check yer PMs :cheers:

Two days late, but I'm really hoping there is still a chance to get in on this...

If so: 2 shirts please

Forest Green Ink

Short Sleeve Tee

Ash Grey shirt

XL

Tan Ink

Long Sleve Tee

Forest Green shirt

XL

If I missed out, shame on me and I'll make it the next time.

Hope it's soon.

Last shirt order was 2 1/2 years ago. You'll be receiving a PM from me very soon :waving: