*** COMANCHE CLUB shirts/hoodies order for 2011 ***

87Warrior

how about somebody posting up pics of the shirts. i know its retarded but seeing one will help me choose mine!

The shirts are made to order. No pictures of a new shirt because they have not been produced.

Here is an image of the last shirt order shirt being modeled by neohic:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9870_n.jpg

Bret, is it to late?

PM sent

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent a PM to those of you I have not received payment from. If you did not get recent a PM from me, I have received your payment and your order is ready to go to the printer :thumbsup:

Payment deadline is this Wednesday, 11/30. Now only accepting paypal.

Order and Payment time is officially over.

I will be submitting the final orders to the print shop tomorrow, 12/1.

I will keep the club updated on the order progress in this thread :typing:

Thanks all. We had 45 green logo shirts and 47 tan logo shirts ordered. I had much more demand than I thought I would. I am glad to help get the ComancheClub name out there.

Brett

I haven't tried to contact the printer since early this week to clear up a bit of confusion. When I was able to give them call tonight they were closed. I did leave a message and hope to get an ETA tomorrow. I just hope the order confusion earlier this week did not delay production. I expect to hear back tomorrow and will keep the club up to date. I am anxious to sport the new shirts!

Hats... I will see about getting an order for those after all of the shirts have been taken care of.

What about ordering shirts again?

Uhhhh, probably not. Haha.

12/12 update: I was not able to pick up the order this past weekend to start shipping today. Due to some tech issues on my end, it has been tough to communicate with the print shop. I anticipate that I will be picking up the order at the end of this week to ship. Stay tuned. I am just as anxious as the next guy to get my hands on the shirt!

Update?

Yes, I talked with the printer this morning. He ordered the wrong sizes and quantities of the sport gray long sleeve and is waiting for the new garments to arrive. I express my dissatisfaction with the speediness I was quoted back in October. He indicated he is short staffed and very busy.

Unfortunately I don't see these getting shipped before Christmas. This makes me sick and frustrated. I have the shipping lables and packages ready to go! I am pushing for him to be done at the end of the week.

I sincerely apologize for the delay good folks of CC. But rest assured, I am pushing for the printer to get done!

Update?

Yes, I talked with the printer this morning. He ordered the wrong sizes and quantities of the sport gray long sleeve and is waiting for the new garments to arrive. I express my dissatisfaction with the speediness I was quoted back in October. He indicated he is short staffed and very busy.

Unfortunately I don't see these getting shipped before Christmas. This makes me sick and frustrated. I have the shipping lables and packages ready to go! I am pushing for him to be done at the end of the week.

I sincerely apologize for the delay good folks of CC. But rest assured, I am pushing for the printer to get done!

Whatever dude, I'm PO'd. Christmas present. Jeez.

Just kidding.

No Worries. Glad you are taking the time to get it done.

They'll get here when they get here.

:cheers:

I'm in no hurry. Thanks for the effort! I have been the coordinator of hundreds of "things" that involved the reliability of others, and they failed me 99% of the time and guess who took the abuse?? yep so I understand what you're going thru.

It'll happen when it happens :thumbsup:

Hope everyones xmas is the best yet. Last year was ours when you guys rebuilt my charred remains of a garage/shop. The 'after' shots and report are in the works and will be tagged to the original thread.

later!!