*** COMANCHE CLUB shirts/hoodies order for 2011 ***

87Warrior

Shirt Orders are over as of 11/30

If you requested a shirt and have not paid, your order has been forfeited

Orders are going to the print shop tomorrow, 12/1

Its a long time over due, but we are now taking t-shirt and hoodie orders orders again. With the guidance of the "Keeper-of-the-Key", Pete, the shirt options are outlined below.

You get to customize your shirt to your personal taste.

#1 - Pick the Ink color of the Comanche Club logo for your shirt. Only one color per garment. We are sticking with the classic Forest Green and Desert Tan.

#2 - Pick your shirt style. Regular T-shirt, Long Sleeved T-shirt, Lighter Zip Hoodie or a Heavy Hoodie.

#3 - Pick your shirt color. The colors posted are the only options for each garment

All shirts are a Gildan DryBlend fabric. It is an exceptionally light, soft and durable fabric preferred by office employees and highway workers alike. It is a cotton/polyester blend that reminds me of the Carhart work-dry t-shirts. Logo size and placement will be the same as years past, small logo on left chest and large logo on the back of the garment.

The logo remains the same, the classic Comanche Club.com tire tread.

Forest Green:

Image Not Found

Desert Tan:

Image Not Found

Regular T-Shirt

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Long Sleeve T-Shirt

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Light Hoodie

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Heavy Hoodie

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

All costs include shipping per shirt to the lower 48 in the US and a small donation to Pete, approximately 10%. If you are international or in HI/AK, please contact me for shipping quotes. Cash, check, money order and pay-pal are all acceptable methods of payment. Once the clothing order has been placed, it will take about 10 day for production and packing for shipment.

These shirts will be based on a pre-order status. We need 24 garments to achieve this price point. So lets get this underway so we can have new shirts for the new year!

***If we can get a strong interest in a hat with an embroidered logo (tan/green colors) I can get a pre-order for those started too. We need a minimum of 24 hats.***

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple notes, the heavy blend hoodies should be the same hoodies we got last time. they aren't all that "heavy duty" and see more like a normal hoodie to me. :dunno: I'm guessing the light dutys are pretty light duty. also, I'm not a huge guy (6', 170lbs) and the large is just too small for me. XL is perfect. :thumbsup:

Count me in.

#1 - Desert Tan Logo

#2 - Long Sleeve Tee

#3 - Forrest Green C-33

Large

How big is the logo on the shirt? On front or back?

Would love a Hat as well. What will the hat price be?

Do I need to PayPal now or when you place the order or what?

Printing will be a small logo on the left chest and a large logo on the back. I updated the intro post to clarify.

I will PM my paypal information or mailing address to who posts in this thread. I'd rather not have it out on the forum. I would like to wait a week before accepting payment just to make sure there is enough interest for a complete order. If we don't get 24 garmentsordered, the cost will go up by $3. If all goes well, everybody should have their shirts by Christmas, at the very latest.

We already have 4 garments requested, only 20 to go!

My speculation is a hat would cost about $15 of we can get enough interest.

so the logo is available only in tan or green??

Correct. Any more ink color changes would jack up the shirt cost.

3xl.

Desert green

Tan logo

Can we get the logos anywhere?

What type of garment would you like? T-shirt, long sleeve, light hoodie or heavy hoodie? Do you mean FORREST GREEN shirt color? Unfortunately the locations are set by the printer. Moving the logos around would require equipment changes thus increasing the shirt cost.

Is there any additional setup charge if we do a red ink also?

Black hoodie red lettering would be BA.

If we can get a large group together (probably 10 garments, I will have to call the printer) that might be arranged.

Do the zippers go the full height of the hoodie?

Yes.

Got to remember. Some of us weren't here last go around. A pic would be nice. Do the long sleeve T-Shirt go to the wrist or end above the elbow? Don't have PP. Accept PC?

A PC would work just fine. When I send a paypal request to others, I will send my mailing address to those who would like to go that route.

Here is an image of last years shirt being modeled by neohic:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9870_n.jpg

More info on shirt styles posted in the original post.

I'd like an XL light hoodie, sport grey with forest green logo, unless we can get the black with red logo.

I already have a hat, just not sure where it went. I've moved 3 times since I bought it.

Image Not Found

Is she included in the $38.50? Or extra?

How soon would we have to pay after placing an order? And do you have any idea how much hats would cost? Cuz I'm definitely interested in a hat too!

I will send everybody a message around the 21st requesting payment. I'll give folks a week to pay up then place the order. Shirts should be printed and shipped by the 2nd week of December.