Got Wood?

Jeep Driver

]Comanche parked at the title pawn.......[/b].. :brows:

And to answer your question... yes....

Image Not Found

Yeah I wondered who would pick up on that? :)

I have nothing to do with the place............was just looking for a brick wall as a backdrop with it didn't work out so well.

Wait a minute, where did you get that instrument panel?

There's a guy or 2 on ebay that sells those stainless steel "panels" for the XJ/MJ/ w/e that fits that design. I was going to see about getting myself one (only $20, and he has a pretty nice collection of different designs) but I thought they'd look goofy with the restoration I want to do to my MJ.

If you want to know more, head over to ebay and search "Jeep Cherokee Dash Bezel"; I think you'll be quite surprised. :eek:

Wait a minute, where did you get that instrument panel?

There's a guy or 2 on ebay that sells those stainless steel "panels" for the XJ/MJ/ w/e that fits that design. I was going to see about getting myself one (only $20, and he has a pretty nice collection of different designs) but I thought they'd look goofy with the restoration I want to do to my MJ.

If you want to know more, head over to ebay and search "Jeep Cherokee Dash Bezel"; I think you'll be quite surprised. :eek:

Got the right answer in 1 note, Bob.....

Sport gauges originally ordered for the OO of my MJ...

Wood dash Bezel from a early XJ Limited....

Brushed Stainless Steel XJ dash bezel from E-bay guy, complete with 3m tape that works like the cats @$$ to hold it on....

I got it a number of years ago, but it was around 20 bucks. You have to pop off the front of the gauge cluster to install it. But mine had an enormous crack in it anyway so I wanted to replace it.