Vote for Brenda.

Darren

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to vote for Rick... He so sexy...... :teehee: :teehee: :rotf: :laughin: :rotfl2:

Can you only vote once?

Commenting on a "vote for my chick" thread... really JT?? really???

:yes:

To bad you can only vote once... :brows:

Dude I'm not trying to be an @$$ here but your girl looks like shes only 14 or 15..

Y'all in the south marry 14 year olds all the time. So what’s wrong with someone in the NW do'n it? At least it's not his cousin. :clapping:

lol... I guess Buddy Holly had a double whammy then..

Relative Humidity: The sweet that gathers in the small of your cousins back while in doggy style...

Dude I'm not trying to be an @$$ here but your girl looks like shes only 14 or 15..

Y'all in the south marry 14 year olds all the time. So what’s wrong with someone in the NW do'n it? At least it's not his cousin. :clapping:

lol... I guess Buddy Holly had a double whammy then..

Relative Humidity: The sweet that gathers in the small of your cousins back while in doggy style...

That was Jerry Lee Lewis....

In other news.... Sarah still creeps me out... Looks a little like our old cat that would sit in the windowsill and watch you do stuff...

This thread is gayer then wheelingjr's rally race picture vote for me thread on NAXJA. I would say that I voted for rick, but then you would tell Brenda and she would stop cooking me dinner.

Sarah is an alien.

So if you help her win, do you get some more "va-jay-jay" like when you went to the tulip festival? :clapping:

What's wrong with aliens :hmm:

Dude, you friggin crack me up. Have you ever seen Real Genius with Val Kilmer? You're like Laslo. You just quietly and unpredictably show up out of the closet, make a quick appearance with a comment or two, and then disappear back in to the closet for awhile. Hilarious.

Sarah is an alien.

So if you help her win, do you get some more "va-jay-jay" like when you went to the tulip festival? :clapping:

What's wrong with aliens :hmm:

Dude, you friggin crack me up. Have you ever seen Real Genius with Val Kilmer? You're like Laslo. You just quietly and unpredictably show up out of the closet, make a quick appearance with a comment or two, and then disappear back in to the closet for awhile. Hilarious.

I like it better when people on comanche club stay in the closet!!!