JEEPCO IS 21 WEDNESDAY APRIL 9, 2008. CONGRATS MAN

chicofuentes0224

what the title says

haha.

stalker.

:cheers:

Listen Sidney, do you like scary movies. What window am I at! :rotfl2:

Don't worry man, since ya gotta work 2morrow I'm officially going to the bar in 1/2 hour and celebrating in your behalf. Ayayayay, viva la raza :D

Anyway, if my wife asks, you're in town for your 21st image_209027.gif :jump: :rotf: :ack: toilet :rotfl2:

lol. ok.

i lifeguard from 10:45-5:30pm. so i can go have a few after that...but i gotta head guard friday from 10:45 to 8:30 on thursday, and teach some 40 year old yahoo to swim on froday AM at 10:00am. stupidness

ah well. $$$$.

happy birthday to our "master of the MJ"

i don't blame you for having a quiet birthday. ....getting drunk on your 21st is cliche'. Its much more satisfying to go to a resturaunt and confidently order a drink with dinner!

Happy b-day. I have already drank one for ya. just be careful. a few weeks ago I got pulled over on my street, and i basically coasted right in front of my house. he gave me the eye test. I asked him why he pulled me over, he said that I was driving down the middle of the street and swerving. I was doing that but to avoid snow mounds and the street isn't that striaght anyway. I was lucky, he did let me go. And I really think that having a lifted truck didn't help. I even admitted to him that I had a few over about 5hrs, still didn't matter. I now have watched myself even closer, along with trying my hardest to not drive after just one beer. this is all coming from a guy who is 27 yrs old, And went to Southern IL university Carbondale for college(aka party school). :D

lol.

thanks guys.

i went out to dinner with my friends and just had a couple girly drinks. i'm not about drinkin it down...and beer's not something i REALLY wanna spend my $$$ on.

and tim, sorry but i pretty mutch pass out from any dark liquors. only allergy i've found as of yet. :oops:

but, being 21 isn't exactly an excuse for me to get $#!&ty. i just work too damn much to get $#!&ty.