How many MJs do you spot in a week?

1987Comanche

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, FrankTheDog said:

Comanche, early S-10 and a CJ-5. Nice.

Yes.  It looked like either a repair shop or someone's "collection" of vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...

Was out cruising around looking at properties today and spotted one sitting in a driveway. I think it’s one I’ve passed on the highway a couple times. No pictures cause there was a guy on a bike with a couple dogs near the end of the lane, and I’d already driven past him twice and both times he had to stop and call the dogs in to let me by, not a lot of space on the rural roads. I would’ve had to turn around and go by him twice more just for pics, didn’t seem worth it. Maybe I’ll be back one day.

Some years ago I was on a work trip in Holland, spotted this  MJ in a small Dutch town. Looks like a company truck. I think this is the only Comanche I have seen "live" except for my own.😊image.jpeg.9071e27b1073bb84db3079eea7c6eb39.jpeg image.jpeg.f6a8d37f57c98b62fb8577da9baa4a6c.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Saw this 88 Today, my buddy told me it was there, ended up meeting the owner and their friend who were very nice, They  said I made their night by parking next to them and were very excited to talk about Comanches with someone.

I wrote down For then to Join us on here, so hopefully they will!

4002A39A-1CAE-46BC-981C-9FBC25377EEF.jpeg

0A450497-5156-4FB1-8852-5829F6D21E0A.jpeg

4B146924-21C5-408E-A0F2-06847DCED6DF.jpeg

2DB3FE9E-1833-44AD-B52B-210873B27418.jpeg

Saw my second this year, in Brandon, MB. No photo cause I was in too much of a hurry. Its one I’ve seen before, actually spoke to the owner about eight years ago. Grey long bed with I think an S10 canopy on it. Guess he still works at the same place. I got directed to the guy when I was first trying to find a back door for my factory Leer canopy, see what size his was. Still don’t have a door for mine…

• 3 weeks later...