2008 presidential elections

tkgibbs27

who are you guys voting for?

Why you want to ruin a perfectly good forum with politics? :nuts:

this forum is for "General chit-chat and everything non-tech or non-Comanche goes here", allowing me to post such a topic. i am curious to know who people are going to vote for or considering voting for.

I haven't been following anything recently, but if hillary is still in the running...she does NOT have my vote. I'm not flaming her, just saying that we need someone with real goals who's right in the head as a president (where has that been all these years :P)

The Constitutional Party, which I proudly support, doesn't elect it's candidate until next spring. However, if the GOP decides to back Congressman Paul, the party delegates may decide to forgo a candidate and throw the party's support behind Ron Paul, aka "Dr. No" jamminz.gif

I love this country :USAflag:, so in any case, I will in no way vote for any candidate that supports the expansion of NAFTA and the eventual creation of the NAU which is already in the works.

I'll be voting Giuliani or Romney, even though I know it won't do any good because everyone in America has a bad taste in their mouth for Republicans right now.
ever wonder why they are called republicans, instead of publicans? its because they seem to be a bunch of retards lately... well, thats 95% all politicians...

I'll be voting Giuliani or Romney, even though I know it won't do any good because everyone in America has a bad taste in their mouth for Republicans right now.

could be because republicans today aren't the conservatives they say they are. they are a bunch of neo-cons.