Which portable jump starter (12vdc) do you own or would like to own?

Ωhm

• Ωhm changed the title to Which portable jump starter (12vdc) do you own or would like to own?

Got this one for FREE off one of those Facebook amazon review pages. It has started my xj a lot since I don't have a battery charger anymore to do it the right way.
It has started my baby cummins and my big cummins a few times too. I like it. Probably started vehicles 12 times with it and have never charged the unit. 68f152f1895ca17aedccb0f334ad8118.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have never owned a booster pack per say. I have always just drug an old battery and cables around. However this year for christmas my boss got me an adapter that fits my 18v makita batteries. It is custom designed and built specifically for jumpstarting. It is not an authorized makita tool but has been tested and works. The company that made it builds them to fit all major manufacturers battery platforms. I have tried it out a few times and it seems to work well.  I'll get some pics later when I get to the shop.

I have the one NAPA sells. I think Blue Fuel. It works OK. I have started by XJ 2-3 times with it. Not saying it is the best out there. I have the smaller version. I bought the larger for my mom, a few Christmases ago. She already had one. Don't know which family member snatched it.

6 minutes ago, watchamakalit said:

Pics.....

It has a hardwired circuit breaker in it for safety.

I think it will be handy to have in the truck. I always have a few batteries charged with me anyways.

20210126_083649.jpg

I really like this. It  looks small and easy to manage. I would guess its a lot lighter than lots of the other ones too.