If you had a chance to buy one of these...

3 hours ago, fiatslug87 said:

Get the owner a CC card!

3 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

That’s a new level of lazy to sit down a type up a thread and snap some pics just for a record. Shame though. 

He's a member here, he just hasn't visited in a long time.  His health has been going downhill for a number of years.  If he's selling these trucks it's likely because he can't work on them any more.  He has severe degenerative arthritis and has trouble answering his phone muchless typing or texting.  He gets a pass in my book.

6 minutes ago, kryptronic said:

He's a member here, he just hasn't visited in a long time.  His health has been going downhill for a number of years.  If he's selling these trucks it's likely because he can't work on them any more.  He has severe degenerative arthritis and has trouble answering his phone muchless typing or texting.  He gets a pass in my book.

I had a feeling an explanation like this would come up. My apologies. 

He has Parkinson's,  he was diagnosed 3 years ago. He can no longer turn a wrench, it has stolen everything from him. He mentioned the sale of these last two trucks. But he did just say, his interest is still low right now.

15 hours ago, kryptronic said:

If I recall correctly, they are both Renix 4.0Ls, however for some reason I think one of them has a Ford 302 in it.  Could be very wrong, though.

In the eliminator, he thought about swapping a 4.6 stroker, but that was the year that he found out that he was sick.