just put down the hammer and back away slowly...

Pete M

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw something about four, maybe five years ago that had me scratching my head. 

It caaaaame from Wal-Mart!!!!

I was driving by the local Wally World, had to stop at the intersection direction in front of it. As I'm waiting for the light to change a different shade of green and go, I saw leaving the parking lot, a 1980's/1990's Chevy Monte Carlo with the following:

Ahem...

Spray bombed top to bottom a matte black, with various shapes and figures in neon orange all over it.

A plow-like design affixed to the grille- yes the grille- the same black color. Shaped like one of those wooden sticks the doctors uses to check your mouth with, and it had three long black spikes protruding our from the front- likely spray bombed traffic cones.

Aft the B-pillar was chopped, so it was basically converted into a ute. 

The rear bumper had so many long antennas on the top of it, and it looked like an aftermarket rear bumper you'd see one someone's 4x4 rig. Also, it looked like between the rear bumper and the bumper guard, there were a series of used shock coils...

The tires were hideous. Plasti-dipped in (I think) red, had stickers all over them. I know I saw a Wile. E. Coyote sticker...

The hood had large air scoops on it. 

And I think that's about it... From the outside at least. 

• 3 weeks later...