Jump to content
carolinajeepman

Reproduction Comanche Emblems - Charlotte NC

Recommended Posts

It’s finally time I offer up reproduction Comanche emblems to the club after a couple months of work getting them right. Other reproduction projects are in the works but I won’t spoil the surprise just yet... That being said, all money I make with these will be going into the next project. 

 

I can meet locally or ship them out (USPS priority mail padded envelope is $8 anywhere in the US) I have priced them based on difficulty to make and cost of materials. They do take a while to make as I have to make them by hand, so it might be a few days before I can ship them out if I don’t have what you want on hand. 

 

The emblems are made of quality solid plastic, they are not painted - they are all colored plastic. These are the colors I have available at the moment for custom ones:

Black, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Green, Red, Blue, White 

 

Also, you can choose between the old style all caps emblems or the newer lowercase.

 

Prices are as follows:

 

Single Solid Color: 

      $18 each or $30 for a set. 

 

White letters any color back:

     $20 each or $35 for a set. 

 

Solid Glow in the Dark: 

      $25 each or $45 for a set. 

 

Any color letters and any color back:

     $28 each or $50 for a set. 

 

Glow in the dark letters with any color back:

     $30 each or $55 for a set. 

 

 

 

6DE01D2C-6123-4534-BD13-AC331CC80F41.jpeg

5D3E5595-BE22-4352-BF69-A8C64D32C181.jpeg

110B89C9-58A5-423C-8D2B-2AE3A314FA0A.jpeg

E411F2E1-5B9B-47C3-9545-BFFC3E0266D8.jpeg

C85AD13C-6CCE-4B04-8CC6-9EE80EF33659.jpeg

757248FE-4E8F-4AD7-B8F9-B86342EC7791.jpeg

0EC884F4-A0DA-48AB-B69E-39A4524E2689.jpeg

5B61CA68-33F7-489A-818F-EB3C5D76680B.jpeg

7A1B879A-C6BA-4BD1-AFBC-326E2E6B5C8F.jpeg

C9C98F6D-D575-48E8-9C3A-0C17117E1522.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I currently have one set of solid lowercase black, one set of uppercase solid black, 3 sets of solid glow in the dark and 2 sets of glow letter black background on hand and ready to ship Monday. Others will need to be made to order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This changes everything! Lol. Awesome. I'll be looking into some at some point

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice!!! Is there any chance we will see them wrapped in chrome then painted like from the factory? 

 

Also glow in the dark is a really neat touch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Nice!!! Is there any chance we will see them wrapped in chrome then painted like from the factory? 

 

Also glow in the dark is a really neat touch!

Thanks! I thought it would be cool. Yes I am working on a solution for this, so definitely sometime in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

This changes everything! Lol. Awesome. I'll be looking into some at some point

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
 

Haha sounds good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Nice!!! Is there any chance we will see them wrapped in chrome then painted like from the factory? 

 

Also glow in the dark is a really neat touch!

Second that !! I'd be interested in chrome too !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If u can reproduction the emblems, that mean u could do other emblems like 4x4, metic ton, XLS, 4.0 highoutput, 2.5 and other emblems that will be cool to match all other emblems!! I would love to have 4x4 and 4.0 highoutput to match one i ordered from you. :L:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MJXJjeepguy said:

If u can reproduction the emblems, that mean u could do other emblems like 4x4, metic ton, XLS, 4.0 highoutput, 2.5 and other emblems that will be cool to match all other emblems!! I would love to have 4x4 and 4.0 highoutput to match one i ordered from you. :L:

 

I sure can! I was just talking about this with saveevryjp1998 yesterday. I have to get my hands on some of the others but I am definitely willing to do this. I'll check my collection to see what I have - I believe I have the 4x4 but will have to check for the 4.0 High Output. I know I don't have a metric ton so I'll have to get my hands on one of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carolinajeepman said:

 

I sure can! I was just talking about this with saveevryjp1998 yesterday. I have to get my hands on some of the others but I am definitely willing to do this. I'll check my collection to see what I have - I believe I have the 4x4 but will have to check for the 4.0 High Output. I know I don't have a metric ton so I'll have to get my hands on one of those.

That will be awesome! I definitely will be interested to buy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my emblems. These are very high quality exact replicas. I am very pleased with the accuracy and quality of the product. I would highly recommend them. Great work Carolinjeepman!!

 

Here they are temporarily mounted to my MJ build. I will be painting them before final install.

 

20190914_082518.jpg.e3f6c774cea40d214d5c22ba46f1aca6.jpg

 

20190914_082523.jpg.95186fcc3614cb19a6c3e75737ff7b89.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chevrolet Inferno Orange used on the Corvette and Camaro between 2010 and 2016. This color was replaced on the Corvette by Sebring Orange. Which is a tricolor which is very hard to match if you have to do any touch up or repair down the road. I was going to paint it that color but my body guy persuaded me not to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...