Jump to content

JolietJEEP'84

Members
  • Posts

    343
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by JolietJEEP'84

  1. I for sure have a few sets
  2. https://www.facebook.com/share/1Cq8cja5ZW/
  3. Yes. And in Joliet, IL
  4. Ive got whatever is in the picture. Honestly unsure what it is.
  5. Also power steering pulley. Just pay shipping.
  6. Which style? Pic of current mud flaps?
  7. I should have this....
  8. I'll see what I might have...
  9. Ok, check your inbox....
  10. I got for MJ...
  11. Right here. I for sure got one.
  12. NOS Sportbar Lamp Switch Bezel Open box, but I assure you it's the real deal. $150 shipped to US OBO.
  13. I'll take a look, I might have this.
  14. Fall Jefferson?
  15. What is a bed insert?
  16. These are the only hanger pieces I have
  17. I've got original and will sell reasonably. PM me
  18. I might have this. I will check when I can
  19. I got passenger for sure. Need to check drivers....
  20. I'm not in any rush. Quad Cities is a fun drive if I have the time and can work something out. Send me a direct message and let's see what we can work out.
  21. I got probably 3 full black interiors. I'm south suburbs of Chicago
  22. Probably have a set as well.
×
×
  • Create New...