krustyballer16

Scar Fab repop Factory MJ mud flap brackets

These are copies of factory mj mud flap brackets. They will include bolts to mount them to the mud flaps and probably self tapping screws to put them on the truck. I think I can get instructions for them if anybody needs them...

19a9afef38a957add60237204f6fc0d2.jpg91c0f6f278d749c53429abb5c67940b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sign me up for a set, please...  :beerbang: I'm guessing with enough direction on which is front and which is rear, I'll figure out the rest...  LOL

Sign me up for a set, please...  :beerbang: I'm guessing with enough direction on which is front and which is rear, I'll figure out the rest...  LOL
These are only the rear, MJ specific. The fronts can come from an XJ

$ ??
will they fit front and back? 

thanks 
I'm thinking $75 shipped....

These are only for the rear and fit the MJ specific mud flaps.

9 hours ago, Ls2xjcomanche said:

Is there anywhere to still get factory mj mud flaps? Or something close to them.

they pop up on the used market now and again.  or you could probably cut your own out of another set of flaps.  I'm sure someone with originals would be happy to make a template from theirs to mail to you.  Heck, I'll do that.  I only have the drivers side, but it turns into a pass side if you flip it over. :D 

412749019.jpg

9 hours ago, Pete M said:

they pop up on the used market now and again.  or you could probably cut your own out of another set of flaps.  I'm sure someone with originals would be happy to make a template from theirs to mail to you.  Heck, I'll do that.  I only have the drivers side, but it turns into a pass side if you flip it over. :D 

412749019.jpg

I love your wall art! 

thanks   :D  it's made entirely from NOS bits I've found over the years (including the complete bedside).  some day I'll get the nerve to paint it 92 MJ hunter green.

IMG_3457 s.jpg

Are these reproduction mud flap brackets galvanized or just bare steel? 

I just picked up a set of MJ specific mud flaps today off a truck in a yard. They need new brackets, but the rubber flaps will work just fine. I washed them up, right away. For those who don’t know, here is what they look like. 

F6214EA5-0786-4E55-9337-7F97BA622A5F.jpeg.0d705db41ecb53c96d6de70f30cd8243.jpeg

The AMC logo should be white, as well as the Jeep logo. Here is a pic of a front one that I have that still has all of its white paint intact, next to a plastic one of later years that as best I can tell was not painted. 

8685D2FA-8928-4F22-BC34-E8FD69250D74.jpeg.6e6326da279fcef91c758b3878afd724.jpeg

I believe the flap that Pete has on his wall art is a plastic flap, correct me if I’m wrong Pete?

Still looking to find out if these are galvanized or bare steel? 

Thanks!