Scar Fab repop Factory MJ mud flap brackets

9 hours ago, Ls2xjcomanche said:

Is there anywhere to still get factory mj mud flaps? Or something close to them.

they pop up on the used market now and again.  or you could probably cut your own out of another set of flaps.  I'm sure someone with originals would be happy to make a template from theirs to mail to you.  Heck, I'll do that.  I only have the drivers side, but it turns into a pass side if you flip it over. :D 

412749019.jpg

9 hours ago, Pete M said:

they pop up on the used market now and again.  or you could probably cut your own out of another set of flaps.  I'm sure someone with originals would be happy to make a template from theirs to mail to you.  Heck, I'll do that.  I only have the drivers side, but it turns into a pass side if you flip it over. :D 

412749019.jpg

I love your wall art! 

Are these reproduction mud flap brackets galvanized or just bare steel? 

I just picked up a set of MJ specific mud flaps today off a truck in a yard. They need new brackets, but the rubber flaps will work just fine. I washed them up, right away. For those who don’t know, here is what they look like. 

F6214EA5-0786-4E55-9337-7F97BA622A5F.jpeg.0d705db41ecb53c96d6de70f30cd8243.jpeg

The AMC logo should be white, as well as the Jeep logo. Here is a pic of a front one that I have that still has all of its white paint intact, next to a plastic one of later years that as best I can tell was not painted. 

8685D2FA-8928-4F22-BC34-E8FD69250D74.jpeg.6e6326da279fcef91c758b3878afd724.jpeg

I believe the flap that Pete has on his wall art is a plastic flap, correct me if I’m wrong Pete?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...