The (almost) daily Comanche picture thread

grinch

It's a dually.  I'm curious what axles they used for that and how they got a DRW setup on an axle small enough to fit under an MJ.  I see them occasionally, but it's always originally from across the southern border or something.  I think it was an aftermarket kit?

the axle is likely a stock dana 44 with special dually adapters bolted on.  I believe the front had the same with special wheels?

It's not a factory thing.  it's an aftermarket kit.  2 different kits existed at the time, but I can't remember how to tell the difference.  a search should bring up previous discussions with more info. :L: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is that a Chevy bumper on the front? Maybe the rear also? I don't think I have ever seen that color on a Comanche before, to go with the funky molding? I guess if it has 600k miles or even just kilometers the owner has the right to whatever they please. 

Buck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fiatslug87 said:

Pete's life:

DilbertMJ-2.jpg.85fb2ca65633eda2b8471ae4f7519767.jpg

:roflmao:i think that applies to many of us.

29 minutes ago, Pete M said:

:roflmao:

also:

11218465_1607617982834516_5072692522027327750_n.jpg

Where do you find this picture??? We definitely need to do some digging on this truck.  As fiatslug87 said, could be an unaccounted for street MJ.