Bad day for the billygoat

banshee

I'm personally looking more for a story of "how" over more pictures... hope everyone was okay though, including the Jeep!

First like your name, think something happened to front locker, after going around corner, was unable to straighten her out

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

How much damage is there to the cab structure? I have a parts truck that has straight sheet metal where not rusted away and would be willing to cut away what you need. Would be good for patching, sorry the frame has rotted through. Located in Central Kansas, but willing to meet.

Metal can be betten out other parts can be straighten. It's a great day when you can wakeup situp take nourishment and Praise the Lord. That option is always better than taking a dirt nap.

Good to here your ok.  

Well judging by how hammered and chopped up the truck already is I don't think anyone is going to notice that you rolled it ! Just hammer out the windshield frame to fit some new glass and glue it in and you will be off and running in no time :)

Well judging by how hammered and chopped up the truck already is I don't think anyone is going to notice that you rolled it ! Just hammer out the windshield frame to fit some new glass and glue it in and you will be off and running in no time :)

LOL that's why I named her " ain't no cherry"

Metal can be betten out other parts can be straighten. It's a great day when you can wakeup situp take nourishment and Praise the Lord. That option is always better than taking a dirt nap.

Good to here your ok.

Thank you, and God bless you too

looks like you tried to use the guy wire as an rti ramp.  :dunno:

So lesson for everyone to learn here is to not use a utility pole wire to articulate your truck. Just look at the matted grass in front of it; banshee you know you were doing exactly that when it tipped and aren't fooling anyone by telling otherwise considering the soft earth's not disturbed elsewhere. Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

This thread has been up for almost a week. Several people have asked what happened, and so far ... crickets.

I'm glad nobody seems to have been hurt, but I'm also curious as to what happened.

This was his response to what happened. But yea. Its pretty obvious that really happened.....

I'm personally looking more for a story of "how" over more pictures... hope everyone was okay though, including the Jeep!

First like your name, think something happened to front locker, after going around corner, was unable to straighten her out

But guys " for once in my life I wasn't goofing around " really

I actually was unable to straighten the wheel after going around the curve, heck couldn't have been going 20 or 25

Except the marks are straight and he was "unable" to straighten the wheel. Not to mention if i lost steering capability in a turn id do something like idk hit the brakes. In a turn you're not going that fast, or shouldnt be so you should be able to stop before hitting something that looks to be 50 ft away.