Bad day for the billygoat

banshee

Haven't had the time to go look at it yet. only an hour from me. Whatever you may sell I might be interested considering we are close. If the Bed is clean and you're going to have a toy I may be interested in buying it. I hope you don't make me regret not buying it and not having another clean MJ around (minus those rockers). Goodluck!

Haven't had the time to go look at it yet. only an hour from me. Whatever you may sell I might be interested considering we are close. If the Bed is clean and you're going to have a toy I may be interested in buying it. I hope you don't make me regret not buying it and not having another clean MJ around (minus those rockers). Goodluck!

Just got her home

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Don't do the same and wreck that one!

My thoughts exactly.

Back in my younger days, I was a member of the original Javelin/AMX Sports car Club. We "allowed" Javelins, but we were really all about the 2-seat AMX, which was only made for three years, and not very many of them. Sort of like the MJ, in fact.

We had one guy in the club who single-handedly totaled at least half a dozen rare, 2-seat AMXs. He never ever tried to repair one, either. He'd wreck one, go out and buy another, and two or three months later he'd show up at a meeting and tell us he had wrecked another.

Note: They don't make Comanches any more. Take care of them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...