• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

so just got my 231d tase that will be going behind the ax15. the rear output is different then our jeeps 231 output spline. however a simple swap of output shafts and id be good. however in my case, I'm having rear driveshaft rebuilt anyways as the length difference between an auto vs manual transmission will need to be address  so at that point just running a new slip yoke that matches the 231D tcase and all will be good. or i could go the option of running a sye and double carden driveshaft but that be the more pricey option that i feel is not needed at this point. perhaps when i get 2k stimulus check . :rolleyes:

20210107_140814.jpg

external slave and bellhousing to trans bolts is all i need for swap. just bought external shift fork and clutch pedal assembly. pretty sure i have my old pedal set up, but its up at camp. so whatever. now to find some work to make last few bucks to purchase last tid bids so i can swap out drivetrain. trying to get this swapped out before next month as looking to go play up to Dog Party at Twisted Trails OffRoad Park. :grinyes: anyone have parts i need let me know or just send them to me, ill put them to good use. :brows:

• 3 weeks later...

yes good times in deed. little cold but it keeps the heart pumping i reckon. 

we had another great weekend playing in the snow. found that "trackers" can't handle snow drifts to well and had to rescue myself cause the dog sure wasnt any help. :shaking:

20210130_084542.jpg

20210131_082454.jpg

20210131_085205.jpg

20210129_082037.jpg

20210130_080908.jpg

20210129_075731.jpg