was a windy day yesterday but that doesn't bother me, i love buttwarmers when taking the top off and riding with the tube doors. just another day trip down by the river so the dog can swim swim. :shaking: Also scored a jig maker. lets go fishing eh? :grinyes: planning next week to bust out of the city and camp and fish all week and fully welcome April showers. :beerchug:

20210330_141910.jpg

20210330_142759.jpg

20210330_143859.jpg

20210330_204239.jpg

20210330_142536.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/20/2010 at 11:18 PM, MancheKid86 said:

ive been waiting for this one for a while now :chillin:

i know we are defiantly in for a treat

and please keepe this one!!! :cheers:

yes sir, still have it, but got rid of ex wife. :grinyes: 

ok so got me new yoke. should work to drive to driveshaft shop and have my driveshafts redone, as well as the spares....again. all good as shop knew id be back once did trans swap. and also got the newer style 14 bolt wheel hub seal as they were said to be superior to the older style and will in fact seal if your spindles are in rough shape. I hope so as them speedy sleeves are $50+ and these I got from rockauto for $10 each. or you can go to offroad design and get same seal for $30. :shhh:

rock auto with free shipping please. :grinyes:

so with the weather nice for the moment going to take a break and head up to the UP and pick up my bike as its bike season. So road trip. :brows:  so drop woodstove off and pick my bike and head back to load jeep up and get shafts handled and go camping and fishing all next week and keep enjoying life as it unfolds. :popcorn::beerbang:

20210403_142743.jpg

20210403_142723.jpg

20210403_142850.jpg

20210403_143035.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so much quieter now and for only a single benny. :grinyes: and done in a couple hrs. now gots the jeep rolling as replaced wheel seals as well and not yet leaking woot. now to back it up as I think I'm headed back to the woods next week and do a little fishing and wood splitting. :shaking:

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

plain muffler?  fancy muffler?

just put same thrush turbo cheapo straight muffler but its now welded fully and even has a mount at the Crossmember so not rattling like no other, and goes fully to the rear. i lost some of that vroom 

vroom but more better for over the road :driving:

1 minute ago, jdog said:

are you sure there's fluid in it?

little low maybe but it does. those newer seals have a double lip seal design and i have seen them installed on worse spindles then mine without fail. heck if i can get 6 months out of them id be happy. last set started leaking after 10 miles.  

well cleaned out the MJ and packed it to hit the woods again and do a little fishing. figured id wait a bit to let this brief cold spell go through. And today its snowing. :fistshake2: I'm ready for summer time with the warm nights. soon very soon. 

20210421_115411.jpg

well shipping getting faster these days, parts received in under a week. let the fun begin. 11" drop to help with towing. :teehee: 62mm throttle body upgrade cause apparently I should of done it sooner..:shaking: need a new filter with a pre filter. maybe get pretty molded snorkel being they only 99. in my budget and trying to make the jeep appear road worthy for cross country driving coming up. :grinyes:

20210427_134209.jpg

20210427_134337.jpg

20210427_140608.jpg

On 10/20/2010 at 8:18 PM, MancheKid86 said:

ive been waiting for this one for a while now :chillin:

i know we are defiantly in for a treat

and please keepe this one!!! :cheers:

On 3/31/2021 at 11:54 AM, MiNi Beast said:

yes sir, still have it, but got rid of ex wife. :grinyes: 

11 years later! how time flys, good to see your still at it! :comanche:

7 minutes ago, MancheKid86 said:

11 years later! how time flys, good to see your still at it! :comanche:

yes sir. not sure how hard core my build is, but its been hard building it, all in good time eh? :grinyes:

I appreciate you still checking in on me and reminding me I'm not the only one that likes pics  :teehee: