Having a blast indeed good sir. Thank you for the stickers and cards. I just passed out my last magnet card to MJ on last jeep run. The poster is cool as hell and Ill be framing it up for the cave. I finally got some shut eye last night as I had been up the last 2 days working constantly on getting the jeep ready, for what IDW.. to just be ready to go and play man. $#!&, leds are fun to wire, resistors and flashers oh my. :confused:  Its fun though been a long time since I could just zone out on the rig and not have to think about anything else nor get detracted from the project. Almost have it figured, perhaps one more trip to parts store. can't help but want to steal the JK doors for my MJ. :rolleyes: 

20200605_224750[1].jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so after sleeping the last couple days I'm finally up and around. Got the front end put back together and verified the locker does work. Excited to get out and try it. Other then getting new exhaust hung and connected i think I'm good to go out and play this coming weekend. And even cooler is I will feel more legitimate since now I'll be carrying my membership coin compliments of Pete M. Was excited to awake to that package. Never seen these coins until a few weeks ago. Very cool indeed. 

15928731239472124422417797531888.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well locker works good. Winch still works but put it to the test last week. Had to pull 4 times and it killed my battery with having to power out. So need to rebuild the Ramsey or get a new winch as well as install the second battery sooner then later. 

20200628_100017.jpg

20200628_100023.jpg

20200628_104445.jpg

20200628_111712.jpg

20200628_113029.jpg

Yeah video didn't load fully. May have to start one of them there you tubey channel i reckon. :thinking:

Yeah got to river at like 3am and was all black and looked wicked so thought I'd wait till morning before ventured on ward. Was a great night out under the stars 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well just getting back to the city house as been up to the trailer mansion  for last month or so. Did alot of exploring in the ford with the b*@ch but enjoyed mostly being able to get around on the bike. So in anticipation of going to silver lake this coming weekend I had left the jeep. Now to check over everything and get ready to play in the sand. :driving:

20200803_161706.jpg

20200731_220920.jpg

20200804_021518.jpg