thanks yeah just a little bit, I think with enough bumpstop I should be could :yes:

Well got the hood on today people wonder what it would look like well it fits good, and I have to say I was worried being so tall but I like it and adding a fan to the under side will serve it's purpose real well. :yes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of the over all paint scheme, my half is blue and the girls half is pink. all on black.

My wife would get smacked if she suggested something like that.

Well has your wife dropped $5000 in parts for your jeep as well?

I think I rest my case and let her have her paint scheme, which I think will be different and cool to see out on the trail, and for one it is a family rig that is being built for her to drive as well. jamminz.gif

i can't wait to see it wheel in March. :yes:

yeah and I'm gonna have a convoy with me as well. Right now I think there is like 10 rigs looking to come down. Going to be a happening weekend man! I can't wait, I'm sure the rig will be done by then :shake:

• 2 weeks later...

well finished ripping out everything on the inside as I need to do some touch up to the floors, and going to be putting in a cage so need it all out anyways. And after breaking 3 torx bits I took out the old carpenter knife and cut out the seat belts. Forget it I'm going with harness belts now. :yes:

First pic is of my new place, and I had to makeshift a place to keep the jeep for the winter, and as you can see where I added on. :roll:

My helper waiting for me to come back out. :shake:

the new plan though, in hopes to make it to the Badlands first weekend of March to wheel with my lover, is to run leafs out back and get things squared away with the long arms and axle swap up front and the doubler, then add the coils later on, $#!& I might even like the leafs yet out back, no problems with them before, just never had the boomerang shackles in which I should of had.