All it takes is that first bit of shine and then you gotta keep going... shoulda stayed with the black :thumbsup:

If you are still up for a trip to good old RC I'll be there in three weeks. Be home for spring break from the 7-14th. I don't know what shape the trails around town are in, have to wait and find out.

- Take Care! - Brent

Sounds good give me a shout when you get back. Actually will be up there on the 7th for a ride and BBQ.. check it out, but not sure it is to early being just when you get back.

http://greatlakesxj.activeboard.com/ind ... D=25073815

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn those tires are huge on there.

Yeah to big for the D30 why I had to play nice, mainly watched, but getting sick of it need a 44 jamminz.gif But on the other hand the girl want's to just cage the green beast now instead of swapping jeeps :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

Well sold the 2wd Red Jeep yeterday. $1000 cash. Put it up on CL at 5am and got like 15 replays by 11am and it was sold by 12, first with a fist full of cash drives away. jamminz.gif

Yep not going to swap like was thinking, after the Dog Party the girl saw some nice jeeps with cages and she wants to just do that instead, like I have been telling her all along. :yes:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• 2 weeks later...