Were some of those pictures from Gardendale? Did you ever make it to the Rock Gardens?

Yes they was. I didn't get out to to many places being wasn't any one around to show me where the places to go was, These where just all the local trail down the road from where I stayed. Other then that I been waiting to get into GreyRock but won't be down there for the Feb. run so going to go later in the summer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well got a new rear hatch today at a local JY and got it on. Looks a little better then plexi and duck tape:teehee:

And then pick me up some Jeep luggage for those out of town nights :naughty:

Got BPE coming tomorrow from http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_xtras_barpin-eliminator.html for the front shocks, what a pita that's been. Also ordered up the Rock Krawler Track bar and bracket set up from http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390027780515&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem= so I can be done messing with my junk that's on there now.

Well got some bumpstops up front now. Could of went another inch or so but I guess 6" will do. Rather simple install, just hope it pays off in the end.

Also for mental note sake, if you going to lift your jeep to high for a floor jack then buy a damn HI-Lift! :fs1: Any one have one for sale? :oops:

i don't understand your BPE's Roger. they don't make no sense. wouldnt you want the bushing perpendicular to the axle, not parallel?

SHUT UP! :fs1:

:rotfl2: Yea got it too from NAXJA as well. Thinking a TJ axle was the same as my XJ D30, I bought the BPE for the TJ, and never notice the idiot mistake. Thought it looked funny but didn't really pay no mine, was just happy to rid of those grappy bar pins that seemed to make my ride rough., but went for a nice drive today and well rides worse then it did before. I'm very irratated with it now. SO either need to cut and reweld the tabs to mount the right way or trade them for some that will fit mine.

Uh... about the cinder blocks.... :roll: Never use cinder blocks to support a vehicle!! But next time you do put them the other way, like the way they would be used in building something. The way you have them on their side makes them weak they are meant to support weight the other way, then put a board or 2 on them to spread out the weight of the jackstands.

I don't understand the comment on the BPE's? What difference would it make if the bushing was perp or parallel to the axle? I don't think that would effect your ride quality in any way...

All it takes is that first bit of shine and then you gotta keep going... shoulda stayed with the black :thumbsup:

If you are still up for a trip to good old RC I'll be there in three weeks. Be home for spring break from the 7-14th. I don't know what shape the trails around town are in, have to wait and find out.

- Take Care! - Brent