I like the idea Roger. I think (I don't do it often but, when I do it tends to be a good thing) that you should go for the whole Cheromanche treatment. At least then you could kinda feel like you belong at COMANCHEclub.com with that XJ of yours nutkick.gif :yes: comancheB.gif

I'm just messin with ya, you know that. But, it would be a pretty sweet deal I think to at least graft an MJ tailgate into the rear of the XJ. You'll have to fill in the area left by the hatch somehow anyway...

Also, I still have the sunroof. I'm planning to bring it along with me on my next trip to K-Zoo. I'll be coming down on the 25th with my girlfriend. Would that work for you?

Catch ya later - Brent

my plan is to add a tailgate into the rear with box lens with the leds lights.

The sunroof I will take thinking of adding it to the new XJ. :brows:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well did a few things to the new dd since last weekend..

And drove the big jeep back to buddies house, 1 1/2 hr drive that was cold and windy, but it made it and then I got it stuck in my buddies pond but got her out today once I got some more gas in it and got in 4low, it climbed right out and I played in it a few more times, but not going in the middle until I get someone out there that can pull me out if need be...

Buy some goggles and you'll be fine. 8) I had a buddy that busted the windshield in his willys (endo-ed it a couple times down a hill) and that never stopped him from wheelin'. He said driving down dirt roads behind someone was the worst.

Here's Joe and his '47 (or was it 52?):

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh yeah,he got himself stuck trying to pull me out, guy was a newbie and a hard head that would not listen to some of the more experienced wheelers and well did about $500 to $1000 in damage to his rig, and it was all unnessery. But all, frame and axle mounts are twisted and the axle tube itself, i'm pretty sure is bent, possibly burned a hole in one of his new boggers, being he blew a bead then continued to hammer the gas thinking that would get him out.

he goes by curbdog18 over on NAXJA, nice rig really, 4.5" RC with a aussie up front, sitting on 33'' boggers.

what is goin on with the exhaust in the first couple vids... sounds like a tractor?!

busted header?

Which rig , mine or my buddies? My rig I had ripped off the cat back system untill I could weld it up, this week sometime.

my buddies jeep sounds like it has a rev limiter, but IDK, I ask him about it but he don't know.

Well, just paid for my new tires for the rig. 37x12.50X15 MTR's :brows: so will be upgrading to 4.88 and lockers before to long that being a D44 upfront as well. It's like stepping up into a whole new league :D

37's :eek: Hell make it 44's what the hell??? Pansy.... :teehee:

Well I got a good deal on them and there 90%+ yet and I can run them now yet, May be a gutless puppy but at least the highway driving will be great ;) But I figured since going down to AL I'm going to wanna play a little harder than I can up here, so why not, Besides they'll look good on the rig once I get her down there and prettied back up.

Well I got a good deal on them and there 90%+ yet and I can run them now yet, May be a gutless puppy but at least the highway driving will be great ;) But I figured since going down to AL I'm going to wanna play a little harder than I can up here, so why not, Besides they'll look good on the rig once I get her down there and prettied back up.

You know you rag on your Jeep too hard to have it "prettied" up... I've never seen a "prettied up" beast before any d@mned ways.. WTF? lol... keep the pictures coming man... :cheers: