How Many Comanches Are In Your Area?

johnny quest

i live in salt lake city, and i swear, every few days, i see another new MJ that i hadnt noticed before. Another one popped up on the local classifieds just today; I've never seen it before. I would conservatively say that there are 15-20 MJs in the greater SLC area, that are daily driven or dedicated wheelers.

how many do you see on a regular basis?

Not counting mine, I know of three in Frederick County MD. There a couple CC members in MD, also. One is about 30 miles west in Hagerstown.

Do you ever see this one driving around: http://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/3422360221.html

If so, can you please tell the owner to answer my phone calls, e-mails and texts?

I also live in middle tn, though I have seen a few. One in hickory hollow, 2 in Smyrna, 3 in jys, 2 in jy parking lots, 1 at an apartment in lavergne and mine.oh yeah and I saw one once on the Belmont university campus. Oh yeah again, the first one I ever saw was off of smith springs Rd in Nashville, it was orange and is what made me catch the mj bug. You really see them a lot more when you are looking.

Seen three in Saskatoon. One of them's mine, one I saw on campus, found out it belongs to a history prof, but I haven't seen it for a couple months or heard from him. I've also seen one cruise past twice, around the same time of day on two consecutive tuesdays, but that was back in September and I haven't seen it since. One up locally on kijiji, but the rest of the Comanche ad's are for trucks at least 300 miles away.

I've never noticed one back home in rural MB, or in the bigger cities "nearby" or even when I was living in the GTA, but I really didn't know too much about them until I bought mine this summer. Don't think I would've remembered seeing one.

i live in salt lake city, and i swear, every few days, i see another new MJ that i hadnt noticed before. Another one popped up on the local classifieds just today; I've never seen it before. I would conservatively say that there are 15-20 MJs in the greater SLC area, that are daily driven or dedicated wheelers.

how many do you see on a regular basis?

I've seen quite a few around my place, But usually never more then once.

Hell i threw my old canopy on craigslist & the guy who bought it drove up in a 91 manche lol

Gave him this site address, but i don't think he ever signed up.

There's a few running around the Alexandria area. Currently, there's my three and a half along with:

• Black/silver '87- SWB, 4.0/aw4, 4x4, dana 44, red interior with buckets, roll bar, cargo light, turbines, goofy factory extended front bumper (missing the winch)
  • Black '92- SWB, 4.0/aw4, 4x4, gray interior with bench, no real options to it but it's owner bought it new and couldn't be more proud of it
  • White '?- LWB, I've only caught the truck driving past my place a few times. Tried to flag the driver down once.
  • I'm told that there is a red one with a gray door... or the other way around... but I haven't seen it myself.
  • This guy: http://comancheclub....thl6578gt010916

The '87 and the '92 are both owned by older gentlemen. Both are incredibly rusted and have well over 250k miles. Nice to know the other trucks in your area!... nice to know the inventory. :thumbsup:

I'm going with 10-15 in vegas. Ive seen about 7 myself while driving the roads each day. Ive never seen harleys so thats 1, then ive been to jeremy's house and seen his in person and then mine.

And with 3 in the junk yard alone, that shows how many are around here in a 2 million person town with TONS of transient folk moving in and out each month and bringing their vehicles with them.

Saw a silver one on friday with a factory roll bar. If i wasnt headed to an event in my bus i would have turned around and chased em down. But he would have been like.. WTF. lol. In my manch would have been easier.

I have 2 friends in vegas who are dying to get one now that they have ridden in mine. lol

3 on my property, soon to be 4

86 turbo diesel metric ton

88 pioneer 4.0 4x4 metric ton (installed MT and 44, not factory)

86 w/ buick 3800, metric ton

soon to have 92 (91 production) 4.0/ho/4x4/MT from factory. picking it up this week..no rust, nice body, bad paint job (I did the body work so I know it has no bad history or bondo)

then there's wade (89eliminator) with his just north of here

Aaron (brutalxj or Miller99 depending on the forum) with his 91 4cyl

there are two more in burlington, several in janesville, brent up by madison, etc. so there are quite a few around here

3 on my property, soon to be 4

86 turbo diesel metric ton

88 pioneer 4.0 4x4 metric ton (installed MT and 44, not factory)

86 w/ buick 3800, metric ton

soon to have 92 (91 production) 4.0/ho/4x4/MT from factory. picking it up this week..no rust, nice body, bad paint job (I did the body work so I know it has no bad history or bondo)

Where in sam hill did you find all of those MTs?