That'll buff right out

Eagle

Hard to believe those numbers when they claimed they destroyed three imaginary vehicles.

Wouldn't surprise me if a good number of those were XJs that got marked as MJs.

Still, one of the stupidest and most wasteful things ever done.

The durability of the 4.0 shows. Too bad the shrapnel couldn't reach the operator in the video....

it's not the operator's fault, he was just doing what he was told to do.

I guess it would be easy if you hated Jeeps, but for me....I'd tell the boss "no" and go home. And, before I get hit with the 'jobs are hard to find' stick.... :thwak: all I can say is you have to draw the line somewhere..... :rant:

Ah... this conversation again. Just goes to show you what the gov't believes is right for "stimulating" the economy. I find it hard to believe that anything was wrong with that Grand Chero. and it goes to show you how much $#!& you can put that 4.0 through before it finally gives up.

I blame the government for the my inability to find the parts I need in a Junkyard when I need them. Morons... :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :hateputers: :fs1:

While I am particularly attached to Jeeps and just get sick to my stomach know.the leaders of our country decided this was a good idea, I feel for the rest of the economy that is still being hurt by the C4C event. From the used car dealers to the guy trying to buy a beater car to get around in but can't find one reasonably priced because the govt said it was worth $4,500 and to the small mechanics shops who used to keep those clunkers on the road.

Lots of good vehicles met their end with that terrible govt program. Only to help keep two businesses open. There were good pickings at the yards, but the c4c vehicles could only have stayed around so long before being smashed. I hang my head in disgust for those in Washington who thought this was a good idea.

That said, HAIL TO THE 4.0. That was very impressive. That just proves they will run upside down, under water with no oil.

Love how one of the reasons for this program was to reduce emissions.....That Grand Cherokee spit out more smoke in those 3 minutes than it would have in 30 years if they had just let it keep driving down the road. Our elected officials are morons.