comanche in movie

STERLING STINGER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh man I was soo excited!!!! Oh well can't always think a square body truck is a comanche! Maybe I'm obsessed!!!

No harm bud, i can't tell ya how many times ive paused and or rewound a movie only to be dissapointed by a Ford Ranger, S-10 or Toyota.....haha

I did the same thing last night.  I was watching Groundhog Day and I thought I saw an MJ with a rollbar and visor, but when I paused and inspected it was a first gen ranger.  The marker lights were my clue.

• 1 month later...

There's one in the Movie Sahara.   2005 with Matthew McConaughey.   It's when they're loading stuff on top of Grand Wagoneer.  They use the comanche in part of the DR's caravan. OMG it gets blown up.   Just finished the movie...  Tears... 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Was watching the movie Sahara and saw this comanche...my girl thinks I'm obsessed...

if you really want to blow her mind, pause it when the Jeeps are burning and show her they aren't the MJ and SJ seen earlier.  It's' an XJ and a different SJ.  :yes:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just saw another red Comanche on "Halt and Catch Fire". parking lot

aird 7/24/2015

supposed to be 1985, no Comanches yet. Same with earlier sitting, 1985.

No pictures, too lazy to pause the DVR and use my smart @$$ phone to take a picture. You all just gona have to trust me... :)

• 4 years later...
8 hours ago, Dzimm said:

Found the thread and figured I'd bump it since movie MJs have come up a couple times recently.

MJ in the background of Ghostbusters 2

IMG_20191026_165815.jpg.33491f7c3eaab46547a2eac568c20082.jpg

Yes I am a little bit slow.  But I should have looked for this thread with all of you Comanche owners. Wow, everyone loves this truck. 

1 hour ago, COM86 said:

Yes I am a little bit slow.  But I should have looked for this thread with all of you Comanche owners. Wow, everyone loves this truck. 

I couldn't find it earlier and made a separate post so don't feel bad.  Decided to just find the darn thing after multiple posts came up.  Indeed we are pretty much obsessed.  

• 3 years later...