comanche in movie

STERLING STINGER

i just watched ninja on netflix...it sucked

but at the fight scene in the end, their slamming themselves all around on a street filled with cars and yep....

white comanche with a black roll bar. you only see it 3 times and its in the last 5 mins.....but its there!!!!!

jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif

I thought the movie was pretty good. But that aside, there is a clean looking white mj in the end where you said, just watched it again to check

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed a comanche on the american version of top gear! In the short promo scene where there is a jet plane ,and a helicopter etc flying out of an explosion if you look to the left just above the sweet looking mustang there is a comanche, rollbar in the bed and all. :clapping: look here.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time and time again... The MJ I love the most in movies is the one with Halle Berry in it in "Monsters Ball"

i020525.jpg

Rob

^^^^ i don't know.....i think the Comanche looks way better then Halle berry :peek:

I would agree with that. WAY better...that truck is sexyyyy! Forget about her!

• 6 months later...

Just spotted a Comanche on Top Gear (UK) of all places!

Course, they were in Miami at the time, but... still.

Series 9, episode 3, the first US special, from back in 2007:

gkomCV3.png

Honestly not sure how I spotted it, since despite it being one of the few things of interest in the shot, it was only on camera for about three seconds, and a few vehicles drove past in front of it. And I was folding laundry and not really watching, just glanced up at exactly the right time, I guess.

Stationary camera, this is the most we see of it.

Honestly not sure how I spotted it, since despite it being one of the few things of interest in the shot, it was only on camera for about three seconds, and a few vehicles drove past in front of it. And I was folding laundry and not really watching, just glanced up at exactly the right time, I guess.

Stationary camera, this is the most we see of it.

Right place, right time. It's amazing how that works out for the best sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

What's up guys

I was watching Marley and me right when they are doing dog training and Marley humps the trainer I just happen to look in the background and notice this awesome little truck sorry for the blurry pic but it's the best I could take

9817_248X191_122642898170.308378786.IM1.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just watched "The Big Bounce" (2004) starring Owen Wilson.   Don't ask me why I watched it.  It came on and I was too lazy to change the channel.   Wilson's character drives a red Comanche for the portion of the film that I managed to stay awake for.   It was red with a white, non-Comanche tailgate.   At first glance, I want sure it was really a comanche, but the front end is clearly shown later.  That, and the fact that it regularly seemed to be broken down...