PARTY AT PETE'S HOUSE!!!!

Automan2164

whowey is the angry looking fellow in the gray t-shirt, $500MJ has the blue hat in the back (which is what throws me for a loop because I was under the impression $500MJ was around my age in his 20's).

I wasn't angry... I stupidly wore long pants.. and that day turned out pretty warm...And I lost my sunglasses.. so I was blind and tired of being blind all day. So hot and tired.. but not angry. We picked through this great AMC collection that day, got to see Peter's WFC, and their eclectic group of Jeeps. it was an absolutely outstanding Jeep day.

And you are correct... Brent is in his 20's... just getting closer towards the far end of them

He's 25...

From the introduce yourself thread:

A long long time ago:

n6603948_30567099_8294.jpg

On the last wheeling excursion before the snow hit:

Rob

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whowey still looks angry, though.

He is most the time. He's old, so he gets cranky.

Rob :D

That's me.. Mr. Cranky.... If I go to Motown.. I'm not gonna actually wrench.. I'm gonna stand around and b*@$£ about you damn kids and your fancy tools.. and talk about the old days when all we had was one hammer and a monkey wrench and we liked it.

$500MJ has the blue hat in the back (which is what throws me for a loop because I was under the impression $500MJ was around my age in his 20's).

Yep, thats me in the back. My camo hat does look blue I guess. You aren't far off, I'm 25.

My fiance and I are quite busy all through the end of June. I'm not going to promise anything because even I don't know what I'll be getting myself into during that stretch of time with the wedding and all. Once July hits, my life will be much easier to work things like this into.

whowey still looks angry, though.

He is most the time. He's old, so he gets cranky.

Rob :D

That's me.. Mr. Cranky.... If I go to Motown.. I'm not gonna actually wrench.. I'm gonna stand around and b*@$£ about you damn kids and your fancy tools.. and talk about the old days when all we had was one hammer and a monkey wrench and we liked it.

What was the monkey wrench for?

Got 3 hammers in my tool box, Tap it, smack it. Whack the living s**t outta the sucker. comanche.gif

Pat, Ben (Neohic) asked that too... I am kinda unsure whats in my cards as of yet. Angela and I would probably take a 4 day weekend, leave Thursday night, and use the other days to explore... When we went up to Ben's place and made a weekend getaway she really enjoyed it. We might just take our own ride so we have the freedom to roam all the sights. I would be happy to carpool if we all decide to go out/about as a group from Pete's place.

Maybe we could all convoy there, picking up members to add to the trip along the way...

Rob

I'm game for whatever. Talked it over with the wifey and she'd love the idea of getting around and seeing more than she can see by going out to my shop. We just need a date.

End of July sounds great. I'm gonna have to seriously consider this trip. It would be cool to drive the MJ up, though I'm not sure I want to put it through that or not. I'm sure it would make it, but theres always that thought in the back of my head of what if it didnt, and then Id be stranded. AAA towing is good, but they will only get you so far. Ill be keep an eye on this and see what I can make happen. :thumbsup: