Comanche Club record breaker. now on for Sunday@10pm eastern

Automan2164

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN IT !!! the one time randomly I'm stuck workin late and i missed it , i mean iv been home fer about an hour but ya know had to have dinner with the wife and kids but i didnt remember there was gona be a time limit but o well next week sounds just as good . so in the mean time .................. :cheers:

I didnt show on any of the registered users online posts on page 9 of this thread, although i was on the forums on a seperate page at the same time as i was in the chat room, about every 10 minutes i went back and refreshed the page . that isnt active enough to count?

Firefox has an add-on that will automatically refresh a page at certain intervals, so you folks that need to do things other than check the login count every 15 seconds and yell it out in chat can stay active without staying at your computer. It's called ReloadEvery, and it turns your refresh button into a drop down menu.

Firefox has an add-on that will automatically refresh a page at certain intervals, so you folks that need to do things other than check the login count every 15 seconds and yell it out in chat can stay active without staying at your computer. It's called ReloadEvery, and it turns your refresh button into a drop down menu.

sweeet! loaded

amazing but i like googe chrome to much

Brandon

That's cheating!