True Love... Who's doing what today?

neohic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Valentines thing started first thing this AM.... Chocolates and cards. Then a small gift with a couple little of here favorite things. Then she had to go to work!! :( :eek: :fs1: Then I called the florist and had a couple dozen roses sent to her at work. I do this so all the girls she works with can see her get them. ALWAYS labeled something saucy and signed secret admirer or superman... (They will always sneak peeks at the label too) Lastly I am cooking dinner right now for her and I, followed by a movie and bed. ;) :brows: Somethinmg I learned long ago, you need to take care of momma!!

(You need to know my wife. She spends almost NOTHING on herself, but will buy me most anything. Say we are watching TV and I make a favorable comment about something we see... With in a couple days its here for me. I have FINALLY gotten family members to stop giving here cash money as a gift. Nothing, store cards or gifts only as she will take the $$ and pay a bill or something. SO, every chance I get, I do something for her.)

CW

We went today and bought a new sectional sofa in microfiber.... I know, I'm sooo romantic! We don't really buy each other stuff, we just get stuff we need for the house or whatever.... shes not a jewelry or flowers type of person... that and shes cheap. Cheap to a fault. Oh well, less money I have to spend on useless crap!

nothing.....we got back from our weekly pilgramage to Walmart and she ran into the bathroom and puked breakfast up (I made french toast, fried apples w/ cinnamon and brown sugar, coffee and chocolate milk). Then I went to the bar and watched some of Daytona.

I do have a nice roast beef that just came out of the oven, and am working up mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, au jus and rolls. Dinner is in about 30 mins.

Jeff

Well, we went out to dinner last night as a surprise at her favorite italian joint. Dropped a good penny, but has the table right infront of the live band. She took one look at the bill and she looked up at me and said "Looks like we are having sexy time later..." :brows:

Have a card and a flower for her when she wakes up from her nap.

She got me a couple cards and the "Jeep Thrills" game for PS2 where you can drive an MJ.

Rob L.

Sat here in the hospital watching the 500 while on the phone with one of my cousins that was AT the 500!

lucky cousin :D

Definitely lucky. He had a row 7 seat nearest turn 2, where most of the good action happened. He said he has a bunch of pics he's going to post when he gets home, so I can't wait.

i had a nice evening all planned out, dinner at a nice italian restaurant a couple towns over, ice skating in providence, and some alone time at home.... and about noontime yesterday i get a call from my uncle and aunt asking me to help them move out of their place today.... so while the wifey was at home recovering from the crazy saturday night party we had, i was in the chevy and headed up to new hamsphire at 8 AM :ack: didnt finish up until about 9 at night, and now she's in bed and i'm on here :rotf: next weekend is our 3-year anniversary tho so i guess ill make up for it then

i broke up with kim last night after 3years 3months 16days ........ so yeah i am kinda bumed right now

You broke it off ON VALENTINES DAY??? Not great on planning are you.... :fool:

I had a couple "friends" growing up who would dump girls just before or on holidays. Never had much respect for them...

CW