True Love... Who's doing what today?

neohic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to see the statue of liberty, freaked about my flight being cancelled, flight became uncancelled, gave her a new squishy pillow from the m&m store on times square then kissed her by and caught my flight back home. she got back today around 2pm.

we were in new york btw ;)

i broke up with kim last night after 3years 3months 16days ........ so yeah i am kinda bumed right now

You broke it off ON VALENTINES DAY??? Not great on planning are you.... :fool:

I had a couple "friends" growing up who would dump girls just before or on holidays. Never had much respect for them...

CW

hey i didnt plan on it happening then it just happened that way.

how dare you compair me to the "friends" you don't have respect for. i still love her ... i just couldnt go through another fight on a day we were ment to show love to each other.

you don't know me or her or our relationship we had so how dare you judge me. you have no right :fs1: :rant: :headpop: :thwak: :hateputers: :mad: soapbox.gif

i broke up with kim last night after 3years 3months 16days ........ so yeah i am kinda bumed right now

You broke it off ON VALENTINES DAY??? Not great on planning are you.... :fool:

I had a couple "friends" growing up who would dump girls just before or on holidays. Never had much respect for them...

CW

hey i didnt plan on it happening then it just happened that way.

how dare you compair me to the "friends" you don't have respect for. i still love her ... i just couldnt go through another fight on a day we were ment to show love to each other.

you don't know me or her or our relationship we had so how dare you judge me. you have no right :fs1: :rant: :headpop: :thwak: :hateputers: :mad: soapbox.gif

don't think he was comparing you to them... I think he was being sympathetic... Just got wire crossed when mentioning his friends who used to dump girls before big holidays... CW?

Rob L.

just to let yall know i am not going to "make a scene" for yall to watch. i respect CW greatly and don't want to turn away friends. so there will be no show or verbal fight. i just wanted to inform him that i felt that him comment was a little out of line.

Sorry mate, but you sound like an immature little girl. :D Grow up, suck it up, and go on. Don't air your personal feelings on a public forum and blast someone for telling you the facts of life. Not picking on you as there are plenty of other members doing the same thing here. :thumbsup:

That's correct Automan!

Project88,

Didn't you catch the "Gibbs" head slap or did I hit ya too hard? :D :eek: :rotf:

Of coarse I don't know ya anymore than what you offer any of us here on the forum. We are a generation apart combined with written word sometimes true intentions are missed or mistaken.

Now don't be a "tool" go get your girl back!! Another tidbit for ya.. I get the last word in EVERY argument my wife and I have. "Yes dear" I do rite by her, try to put her needs in front of mine and think of all the things she does for me. Its a give and take. Think of yourself more like a willow tree then an Oak. Gotta move with the wind or you will get broke/uprooted.

Now I gotta get off this soap box... Momma just took two loafs of bread out of the oven and there is a fresh tub of my butter in the fridge!!! :brows: :brows: WOW do it smell goooood in here!!!

Peace all,

CW

• 1 year later...

Skipped it last year, so we're pushing this thread back to the surface.

I'll ask it again... what's everybody up to today when we should be spending time with or significant others?

I'm chillin' at work right now planning out the next round of parts for the camper. That's justified, right? Putting a bunch of time into something that will later be a place for the wife and I to stay while out on the road reguardless of how much time I'm not spending with her to build it. That's almost romantic, I think.