Something is wrong in this picture

wallisek

:hmm: Jeep in overall rough shape (not for that price though!); door pin switches are missing; spare tire missing; passenger door switches missing...this is going to be something really stupidly obvious, isn't it?...or is it a trick question to get everyone else to note anything they see before you go check it out so you don't miss anything? :rotfl2:

Aight, I give up. :wall:

-James

The drivers door hinge was broken at some point and the door crushed the fender???

Or this could be a trick for us to find all the stuff wrong for the OP to beat the salesman silly with....

When you look at the driver side photo, it looks like the front tire is a different size than the back. It could be an optical illusion though.

i thought that at first also. the lever is in 2wd but the part time light is on the info display. its funny how they always say there's some problem.....but it should be easy to fix.......so how come its not fixed?

When you look at the driver side photo, it looks like the front tire is a different size than the back. It could be an optical illusion though.

i thought that at first also. the lever is in 2wd but the part time light is on the info display. its funny how they always say there's some problem.....but it should be easy to fix.......so how come its not fixed?

Maybe the front tires are different than the back. Eagle mentioned it looked like it was stuck between 2wd and 4wd. Maybe they put it in 4-low on dry pavement and the rest is history? :dunce:

several things wrong...

-missing several lug nuts

-t-case lever in 2wd say part time on dash

-left front tire has bald spots on outside of tread

-right rear appears to be sagging significantly

-missing passenger window and lock switches

-missing door ajar switch on all doors

-cd player mount is upside down

LOL! You guys even found more than I did. I drive by this place all the time and they are almost always closed. I've seen a couple questionable jeeps for sale by them in the past. I drove by there night before last and their entire parking lot was full including the workshop bays. Their backyard is nothing but a giant lot of wrecked cars. Not sure exactly what goes on at their business but it is a really bad part of town. Couple people just got stabbed near their business the other night. Really friendly neighborhood. :brows: