comanche spotting......

88swampedmj

Also, there's nothing that says those sequences were shot in the order you saw them in the film. If you burn your driving rig, you can't exactly re-shoot an earlier scene. I have a feeling that this type of "swap" happens far more than we know. We just happened to pick up on this one. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"True Romance" just after they arrive in L.A. there is a shot of the back of an MJ traveling in the opposite direction as the purple caddy.

if youve never seen this film *BUY IT NOW* violence, great cast, violence, sex, violence, drugs, violence oh and did i mention violence

she will love it just as much as you will, "True Romance"

this chick I'm talkin to made me watch "rent"

She had better be a really good looker, or spend her money on your Jeep parts. Cause I've been married for 12 years, and I still wouldn't watch that piece of crap.

yeah,yeah,yeah.... if you didnt see it then how you know it was a piece of crap?? heh... :brows:

this chick I'm talkin to made me watch "rent"

She had better be a really good looker, or spend her money on your Jeep parts. Cause I've been married for 12 years, and I still wouldn't watch that piece of crap.

yeah,yeah,yeah.... if you didnt see it then how you know it was a piece of crap?? heh... :brows:

hahaha, when you're 18 you'll sit through 2 hours of bad singing and dancing and gays. (so long as I get to pick the next two hours activities. :brows: if you get my drift.)

• 2 months later...

Deep Blue, w/ Kurt Russel

a crooked LA police plot type movie I hadn't heard of before is on Cable right now. Anyway about half way through after Mr Russel's charachter has the divorce chat with his wife and is walking aimlessly down a street - camera pans as he walks right past a white MJ shown from about the middle up with a clear view of the tailgate. Very next scene he walks through a motel parking lot right behind a grey MJ shown full side view!

Not an impressive movie, best part of it so far if finding the MJ's. Missing part to find this thread and post. . I think I'll rewind the ole dvr and watch that part again.

Deep Blue, w/ Kurt Russel

camera pans as he walks right past a white MJ shown from about the middle up with a clear view of the tailgate. Very next scene he walks into a motel parking lot right behind a grey MJ shown full side view!

I think I'll rewind the ole dvr and watch that part again.

Ha - on second take it's the exact same truck in both scenes, first scene is a street shot at night, second scene is with daylight. Something is odd with the pinstriping and there is a strip on the door edge for preventing dings.

answered my own question couldnt wait. no MJ's on the beach ....a hell of a lot of K5 blazers but only 3 jeeps to speak of and you can't see what engine badge is on the back you can only see the jeep badge..bummer

it is however a five speed with selec-trac!

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Watched the movie "Monster's Ball" recently and it had a pioneer in it for pretty much the whole movie.

I have been looking for one of those Pioneers since I saw the movie. But I can't seem to find one with the Halle Berry option. jamminz.gif But the wife says if I find one I can't keep it. :fs1:

I've changed the "title" in his post. Still hasn't affected the thread tittle. :wall:

Create a new one with the title you want and merge that one with this one?

I've got no idea how this software works just looking for loopholes. :dunno: