comanche spotting......

88swampedmj

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add, awhile back, the GF had to do some online traffic school where you are mandated to watch videos, do tests and whatnot. While she was watching something on a train crossing, she noticed an MJ coming from the opposite direction... So, if you ever have to take traffic school, go to the class, because even though there is an MJ in the vid, its cheaper to take the class, and you will get it done in ONE day.

Rob L.

• 2 years later...

yes bringing it back! i saw a comanche in Dumb and Dumber just now. why I'm watching it, i don't know but its there. the scene where they show the colorado sign its sitting in traffic. a red one. nothing special, i just couldnt believe it.

• 9 years later...

On my way to the big box store I followed this light blue comanche into the parking lot, talked with the owner a few mins.

It's an 89 2wd with about 216k on the clock, he said he wishes it was 4wd they had 4wd ones in the railroad and it was amazing where you could take them.

IMG_20211025_131622.jpg

He looked like he was closer to 80 then 60, but I digress, I'm not going to put it past anyone if they're set to do something they'll figure out a way. I just didn't think of mentioning it since I've never had to do it, my truck was already 4x4 when I got it.