oh god I'm so high right now!

Sir Sam

Several people have lost their lives on the walkway in recent years; after four people died in two accidents in 1999 and 2000, the local government closed the entrances. However, adventurous tourists still find their way onto the walkway to explore it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :nuts:

Several people have lost their lives on the walkway in recent years; after four people died in two accidents in 1999 and 2000, the local government closed the entrances. However, adventurous tourists still find their way onto the walkway to explore it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :nuts:

I think that's why he starts off by climbing onto the path. It seems like there was a 'way around' whatever they did to close it.

So, umm, comancheclub memebers trip? Anybody?

One question ran threw my head the entire time I was watching that...

How many hands were they using to hold the video camera?!? Sorry but I'd be holding onto the line along the side with BOTH hands. :eek:

???

samsung_miniket_helmet_video_camera.jpg

or

i thought the same but at one point his shadow looked like a larger camera was attached to his stomach, i.e. it was not moving as he stepped. probably just for still photos though.

That is incredible. I hope they go through with the renovations and open it to the public.

Willy

Ya, theres something to be said for a nice new walkway that would be safe and the public could go walk.

But part of the allure of that I think is the shambled shape of the walkway........cmon, holes in the concrete path!

They need to put rebar in the concrete next time.

Fixed it for you.

Lordie, I have a pretty severe fear of heights. There is NO way you'd get me out on that walkway. Especially knowing that concrete without rebar has next to zero strength. I couldn't believe the way the guy just stepped right next to holes ... like, didn't he realize that's where someone else fell through?