oh god I'm so high right now!

Sir Sam

Man you r crazy. I'm a girl when it comes to heights.. I'll go catch a snake or play with a spider, but nope not looking over the edge of a rock face. My knees start to shake, then my legs, then my hands, then my arms, then my eye balls and then I can't breath and make money.

Ya'll are both nuts :nuts:

What if God decided to play teeter-totter and you were the teeter? You'd better learn how to fly like, quick.

'course, if it was anything like the Wiley Coyote, the rock would come down behind you... :ack: :popcorn:

Damn that looks like fun!! I would loooove to check that place out sometime. I'm not too afraid of heights, i figure theres worse ways to die. jamminz.gif

There's lots of worse ways to die. Yet, I can't talk myself into thinking heights are okay, and that a couple seconds of free-fall followed by a *splat* is probably one of the more enjoyable ways to go, for some reason.

Oddly enough, in a helicopter at 10000' AGL (above ground level), I feel fine. Even sitting in the front and looking out the longline window or through the glass floor. But, get me near the edge of a cliff, not even a high one, and I really can't handle it.

It wouldn't be my first choice on how to go. I've always wanted to experience free-fall someday.

Its not soo much that its a really high place, but since i've been little i always loved climbing rocks and doing stuff like in those yosemiti(those pictures were awsome btw Fiatslug87). The only draw back is that i don't really have the urge to go to mexico or any foreign country for that matter, Montezumas Revenge doesn't sound pleasant :ack:

Mine don't compare, but here is one.

Willy

Hey Willy, where was this taken? It looks pretty high.

Top of the World trail NE of Moab. Here are a few more pics taken from the same cliff. It may help give a little perspective. :brows:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Willy