"girl's Comanche"

dunl

I bought a Comanche last winter for my daughter, and I'm looking for ideas on painting it. I have all sorts of cool ideas for doing a guy's rig, but this is for my girl...not me. :(

Now, I'm not planning to go all "hot pink" or anything like that, but if anyone out there has some ideas for a cool looking young ladies ride, I'd like to hear them.

Nothing too girlish, nothing too manly. Juuuust right. (clinically referred to by myself as "Goldilocks Syndrome")

Why not ask the young lady what she would like?

The young lady is not so sure of what she would like, and seeing as she didn't know Comanches existed 6 months ago, she hasn't really seen many of them out there to think about colour choices.

So I figured I would come here and get some good ideas. The white,pink, and red camo is one I never would have though about, but a possibility she might like. The plum is also one I didn't think of, but a fine colour.

I think an MJ would look good in that Solar Yellow (or whatever they called it) color that Jeep used on a special model of the XJ in 2000.

I agree. :D Here's a pic of Ron Farrell's beautiful yellow MJ pre-carnage:

Image Not Found

Post-carnage:

Image Not Found

• 4 weeks later...