What do you think of this J10?

jage

Ok, it's 20 hours and $300 of gas (at least) away. That doesn't include the plane ticket. Is it stupid of me to be thinking about this truck? I know comanches and cherokees not J-trucks.

I'm also worried the carb on that 360 would die in the mountains here in Denver... but TH300, 35s... pretty... whaddya think?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/car/621399738.html

:mad: to the CL list for making me look at things far far away!

ANY j-truck that's that clean, with that fresh a paint job, would have me leary.

typical rust-issues along all body-seems. i don't "see" anything wrong with it (besides that dent), and that makes me uncomfortable.

ask him alot of VERY SPECIFIC questions about it and the body work/paint on it, before you think of goin out there.

typical rust-issues along all body-seems. i don't "see" anything wrong with it (besides that dent), and that makes me uncomfortable.

I live 20 Minutes from this truck, I can tell you that in WA Rust is not an issue. Thats a typical old truck for us.

~Ryan

you should ask galford nicely, if he will go look at it for you before you buy it!!!

GOOD ADVICE!!

I'll tell you this... if it didn't have anything major come up in that search, and it was closer to me.....it would already be sitting behind my house!

CW

Salt Belt......Whats that, We use some space aged liquid that melts the snow as it falls... :roll:

Not like we get snow out here anyways...

I was eyeing that rig on craigslist then seen that you guys posted it from half way across the country. jamminz.gif

I shipped a car to PA for $985.00 less than 2 weeks ago, So it wouldnt take to much to get it to ya! (Dependable Auto Shippers)

Good looking truck! If you are the CFO in your home you should go for it believe me you won't regret it . I had the perfect oportunity for 1972 J4000 a while back but the CFO in my house vetoed the idea :cry: but I think about that missed opportunity often.