Wheel Center Cap Emblems

I managed to finally reproduce the OEM center cap emblem for the turbine wheels. Could also do the eliminator style wheels but would need the exact size (mm work best for measurements). I could also do custom designs down the road but don’t have the time to render those just yet. At the moment I’m getting some numbers on how many I should make in the next batch. These are made with a UV coating and 3m emblem/outdoor adhesive backing. Price is $14/ea or $50 for a set of 4 plus shipping (just a few bucks through usps to pretty much anywhere). at the moment I need to gauge interest and see what the total quantity would be so I can run a single batch. Lead times May be a few weeks depending on where your order falls within a batch. 

Here is what they look like. I’ll get some pictures of them on a turbine cap shortly

PS. For those of you looking for switch trim covers and all the accompanying goodies, I’ll be producing those again staring around mid-June and custom options will be available again as well. 

C44F479E-CC0B-4C10-A50F-4F3D73328D46.jpeg

• ghetdjc320 changed the title to Wheel Center Cap Emblems
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’d like it to happen soon but just went through a huge move followed by a massive typhoon. Haven’t had power, water, or cell service for days. Food, water and fuel are top priorities atm. I’m running a battery backup to turn on my modem every 8 hours or so. But when things return back to normal this project will be back up and running. 

• 3 months later...