MJ motorhome

I'd love to know more about what rear axle it's running as well as how they spliced the cab to the camper frame.

I also enjoy the fact that they took off the "4x4" emblems and stuck them on the side of the camper...  despite it now being 6x6...  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it just because no one else did and I couldn't just let it sit there any longer.

BTW the rear is a Dana 60 from what i can tell. I will dig into it and post up what i find. The 242 I6 is very anemic to say the least, (Its currently a Highway going down hill flat land rig).

Tomorrow it will go to the shop for a quick inspection then wrapped up for the winter. I'll tear into it this spring after the snow and post up a bunch of pictures.

Pic 3.PNG

15 minutes ago, jeepin4on4 said:

I bought it just because no one else did and I couldn't just let it sit there any longer.

BTW the rear is a Dana 60 from what i can tell. I will dig into it and post up what i find. The 242 I6 is very anemic to say the least, (Its currently a Highway going down hill flat land rig).

Tomorrow it will go to the shop for a quick inspection then wrapped up for the winter. I'll tear into it this spring after the snow and post up a bunch of pictures.

Pic 3.PNG

Awesome man! Glad it ended up going to a good home.