Rare jeep week at work

strictlyxjs

1 minute ago, Jesse J said:

very cool always loved those ambulances. did you snag the vins off those mjs?

Will do tomorrow am. My friend says he might by the black one. The red one is real nice and ran and drove. The people that owned the red one started to pull the motor to use in a wrangler then learned about remix after getting halfway through so they gave up on it.

Just now, strictlyxjs said:

Will do tomorrow am. My friend says he might by the black one. The red one is real nice and ran and drove. The people that owned the red one started to pull the motor to use in a wrangler then learned about remix after getting halfway through so they gave up on it.

what is the fate of the trucks? where do you work?

7 minutes ago, sammisox said:

That commando is cool!

Working on getting that one running. I put oil in the cylinders and got the engine spinning today. The starter is shot so we have to order one. It's got the dauntless v6 so most likely it'll run.

20 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

are they all for sale? scrap prices? 

Stripping for parts. My boss likes to keep rare or cool stuff for his collection. You should see how people cry and moan on facebook saying we are d-bags for stripping them but as soon as you name a price (always very fair) poeple shut right up. 

:grinyes: I'm sure they do. i have often thought how cool it be to have a scrap yard as i see stuff thats worth keeping out of the yard all the time. I'm sure you know more about that then I. I would love to get that clean kaiser behind the commando. but i don't see that going anytime soon from his collection. :shaking:

25 minutes ago, strictlyxjs said:

Working on getting that one running. I put oil in the cylinders and got the engine spinning today. The starter is shot so we have to order one. It's got the dauntless v6 so most likely it'll run.

Gosh that’ll be awesome :D

5 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

did i just buy clutch shift fork from you then? 

If you bought it from "deadjeep.com" or "deadjeepparts" on ebay then yes:L:. If you bought it from "deadjeeps" on ebay that is not us. We have no affiliation with the user "deadjeeps" on ebay. That user even uses our logo without permission.

6 hours ago, Manche757 said:

Is he willing for you to share some pics?

I can take some pics of his collection. He has more on his YouTube page "deadjeeps". The green kaiser m715 is his pride and joy it has a 4.0/aw4/np231 which he swaped from an xj and is a blast to drive.

12 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

You should see how people cry and moan on facebook saying we are d-bags for stripping them but as soon as you name a price (always very fair) poeple shut right up. 

Yup.  Everyone talks about how valuable your classic Jeep is until you put a price on it.  Then they vanish like a fart in the wind.

7 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

If you bought it from "deadjeep.com" or "deadjeepparts" on ebay then yes:L:. If you bought it from "deadjeeps" on ebay that is not us. We have no affiliation with the user "deadjeeps" on ebay. That user even uses our logo without permission.

sorry i no longer buy from them. :sad: