Jeep comanche trailer wiring harnesses

I made one of these for my truck using the Cadillac connectors and figured after seeing the connectors sell, that the harnesses may sell too. I used the Cadillac harness connectors and brand new trailer wiring harnesses from curt to make these. They are connected with solder and heat-shrink connectors then tested to ensure that they are working correctly. I can also custom make them with replaceable trailer ends or other trailer wiring connectors. The last two pics show the harness for sale.  

Pricing is as follows:

Used connectors-

$45 for one

$80 for two

$115 for three

custom harnesses- just ask

New connectors-

COMING SOON

FC75EA9F-FE12-44D3-B833-6C557192B41C.jpeg

909CCFA2-2876-41DD-95F8-8FE968CFF6B1.jpeg

A5FB52A9-C0E5-4DAC-A177-578B0413F494.jpeg

FAD06B5F-0BE9-43B5-8F94-A14A7059A08B.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, kansashogan said:

Are those heat shrink connectors any good? I have had the add come up on my Facebook several times and I wondered. I use the brand from Autozone and they are decent.

Oh, and good job, I bet you will sell quite a few. 

Yea they work very well. One of my friends told me about them and I’ve been using them for a little while with no real issues 

I just ordered the parts to make 6 more harnesses so I’ll have more made early next week. $40 shipped for one, $70 shipped for two and $100 shipped for 3. 

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you get them together. No big rush though.

Founding Member of the Comanche Preservation Society

19 hours ago, Bill said:

Great idea !  If you aren't burned out on making them yet and have one more for sale I would sure like one.

I have one more ready to go in a flat rate box and I have parts to make 5 more I think

• 88mjsally changed the title to Jeep comanche trailer wiring harnesses
  • eaglescout526 locked this topic