What are you listening to?

jdog

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm putting together a playlist specifically for the Durango's upped sound system.  basically songs that need to be blasted to take advantage of the bass. :D  some are obvious, others are less so.  this one definitely made the cut.  Live has a ton of good stuff.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:33 PM, Pete M said:

I'm putting together a playlist specifically for the Durango's upped sound system.  basically songs that need to be blasted to take advantage of the bass. :D  some are obvious, others are less so.  this one definitely made the cut.  Live has a ton of good stuff.

Speaking of bass, new Primus!

This ones good to blast too, as every Gojira song is

I love YouTube Music, It blends all my music together and adds a couple suggested tracks here and there.

I've been really enjoying Dawn FM the Album Video makes me feel like I'm in a Berlin Nightclub again... Good times. :L:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't even own a CD player anymore, so I've been watching eBay/trolling the music stores here to find old cassettes to play in the truck. Also a few re-releases that some bands are doing as cassettes. I also use a BT cassette adapter when I want to listen to new stuff.

This is what I have so far

20220602_165041.jpg.0865d3bb898e450747699487bb857e8c.jpg

Ministry - Psalm 69: The Way to Succeed and the Way to Suck Eggs

Social Distortion - Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell

Jello Biafra and DOA - Last Scream of the Missing Neighbors

Nailbomb - Proud to Commit Commercial Suicide

Sepultura - Chaos AD

Cattle Decapitation - Homovore

Sevendust - Sevendust

Ministry - Moral Hygiene

Death - Spiritual Healing

The Clash - Combat Rock

Judas Priest - Sin After Sin

Dio - The Last in Line

Bad Company - Rough Diamonds

• 3 weeks later...

So The Hu have lead me to understand something I guess I learned a while ago, I really like music where I can't understand the words.  it becomes pure instrumental with the voices just being another instrument in the mix.  No words = no meanings = clear head.  Currently listening to a playlist of German metal.  :D  Here's some classic Rammstein for your earholes: 

Oh boy. As of the last almost 2 years I've been pretty much into specifically Metallica, AC/DC, Quiet Riot and even the newer rock such a Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold. Admittedly I like my music....a bit to loud? But as of recent I've been listening to exclusively 80's stuff. Before my time, I'm only in my early 20's lol. But to name a few I love-

Carpe Diem Baby- Metallica 

Fuel- Metallica 

Ain't My B***h- Metallica 

Heat Seeker- AC/DC

2X4- Metallica 

Welcome Home- Metallica 

Indestructible- Disturbed 

Metal Health- Quiet Riot

Nothing Else Matters- Metallica 

Shoot To Thrill- AC/DC

That's just to name a few. List goes on, love seeing what people are into and listen to! I'm also into Rammstein too, no idea what they're saying but love they're rhythm and tone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was actually driving home yesterday and heard this fading in and out on my radio. Was listening to rock then this was fading through, definitely caught my attention and turned it to the country radio station. Definitely made me smile, figured it would you guys too. Not a country person but this here is actually pretty good.

https://youtu.be/0VdfttcOxME

Its a Jeep Thing- Paul Randy Mingo

• 3 weeks later...