Found 4 MJs in a local junkyard!

Hey everyone, a local junkyard to me(Pittsburg Pa) i found 4 comanches. So if anyone has anything they need pm me with what your looking for and i can see if its avalible. The owner sells stuff for very resonable prices and I'm happy to just see the stuff get used instead of scrapped. So let me know what your after and give me a idea of where your at if shipping is necessary and ill try and figure out prices! One thing i should say is body wise they are pretty rusty and NO taillights in any of them, but other than that many good parts still available. I will try to get a list of years, engines,axles and so on with sum pics next time I'm there!

Take some pics and post them here. That will help us see what parts to nab.

Check for cargo lights and the switch panels. The light is on the back of the cab above the rear window. The switch is to the left of the steering column. These lights were a factory option and boy are they handy to have! 

I just got to this post again.. Is that micro consol what somones after? I think there is one available don't remember the color though if that matters. And cargo loghts i saw somone said about there is a couple no pairs and id have to look and see the condition, some are hanging out caz the clips are broken. Just to throw it out there i have in my mj a set of aftermarket replacements that are very nice and very close to original if interested ill post the link they require cutting the original hole like 1/8inch larger and splicing a new plug but they are super nice look good nd have the tilt like originals when i get home from work i will try and post a pick of mine and post the link to get them i beleive they were only like 12bucks or somthing for the pair

Nope, not the B Pillar lights inside the cab of the truck. This is what the factory cargo light looks like on the back of the cab, also the switch panel is left of the steering column. 

image.jpg.c72a825deef7eaff1c4dc2c769ed6c23.jpg

7 hours ago, JeepDreamer26 said:

I just got to this post again.. Is that micro consol what somones after? I think there is one available don't remember the color though if that matters. And cargo loghts i saw somone said about there is a couple no pairs and id have to look and see the condition, some are hanging out caz the clips are broken. Just to throw it out there i have in my mj a set of aftermarket replacements that are very nice and very close to original if interested ill post the link they require cutting the original hole like 1/8inch larger and splicing a new plug but they are super nice look good nd have the tilt like originals when i get home from work i will try and post a pick of mine and post the link to get them i beleive they were only like 12bucks or somthing for the pair

Yes, I am looking for a grey micro console.