10 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

You motha truckas might be in luck! Noah Bricker has a few of each and is gonna let me take measurements of them while I'm there next weekend
Driving 2000+ miles for you guys just for some gas tank skids! Sheesh. You better love me!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lol I’m sure a lot of us would be excited

there’s really no market for the mj and your making a big difference 

• 3 weeks later...
Krusty, any chance you could reproduce the bed flare retainer brackets? I'd bet there'd be a lot of takers considering what a common rust issue that area is. 
I've already got a set headed my way lol I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I can since they were originally stamped out and I can't do that...

16 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

I've already got a set headed my way lol I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I can since they were originally stamped out and I can't do that...

Cool.......I thought that might be the case. Didn't know if maybe you had a water jet......:brows:

Cool.......I thought that might be the case. Didn't know if maybe you had a water jet......:brows:
Getting them cut out is the easy part. The shop I work for has 9- $1 million lasers. It's getting them formed that wouild be the problem. They have 3 or 4 bends in them and they're curved. Wasn't a problem when they were stamped out in a die, but to bend them in a press now is about impossible. I'll have to look at them and see what can be done

8 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

Getting them cut out is the easy part. The shop I work for has 9- $1 million lasers. It's getting them formed that wouild be the problem. They have 3 or 4 bends in them and they're curved. Wasn't a problem when they were stamped out in a die, but to bend them in a press now is about impossible. I'll have to look at them and see what can be done

You da man............many thanks for even looking in to this! :beerchug:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumper for sale! I built it to replace my nates 4x4 I sold. (Which I shouldn't have!)

Frame brackets run all the way back to the 3/4" bolt.
D rings are tied into frame brackets.
Main part is 1/4", outer wings are 3/16".
Powdercoated Dixie Chopper textured black.
$450 shipped obo.
Can include powdercoated fairlead for $25 extra.

I'll answer any questions about it.c4a57e88c829c6cb2b696d07288f8bdb.jpg60e06e3da4776210ef7de5ef61628e78.jpg261ddc4ced086a98009ec31b0fdfb042.jpg64c17f103107007761ee15b8cf62dea4.jpgf23f568800204d77eb83e048a853e9bd.jpga7e5eaad262cbe3bae0fc2a311a28c55.jpg88d271683ee1effa83a39e025ab29a8b.jpg4fe0e4d9691b6aafec9a480018c3dc4d.jpgbfd2796d388298887403d421b8bbb95e.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2018 at 12:24 PM, krustyballer16 said:

I guess shipping wouldn't suck too bad..
At 36x18x6 and 25lbs, it comes to $25 shipped to miami...

But I'm MONTHS away from building anything else.

Any luck from this happening yet

gas tank skid plates....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
How can I contact you.  I have an 89 eliminator and have read about your stock style rear bumper.  I am interested and would like more info .  I would like to have a receiver mount and as clean an install as I can manage.  Thanks Jeff
I don't make the factory style bumpers anymore.
I do still make hitches though.

Yes I would love a rear bumper that goes into bedside armor then a piece between cab and rear wheel arch to blend it all 
Not sure what you mean. My armor covers the whole bed side.
Unless you're talking about at the bottom between cab and wheel arch. I don't make that piece.

Do you make the bottom seat bracket for bucket seats also I would like a bumper with built in receiver and an easy way to attach my licence plate as it’s the law in my state. Do you have a photo or drawing of your bed side armor.

Theres pics a few posts up of the armor.

My rear bumpers are also pictured in here they're just 2x4 tubing. A reciever can be added.

But it will be a few months before I can build one I'm out of brackets for them

I do make seat brackets. $95 shipped for both sides

5fb45efa56fdf1f5391676c31ae19917.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think for a few sets, I'm gonna sell swb armor as a "diy" kit with 3" flares for $260 shipped.
This includes the full bedside armor and the 3" flare seperate to be welded on at home.

Can add the bottom quarter panel armor too for an extra $50.

Lwb hasnt been drawn up yet, sorry.